There is a lot of debate over which weight broadhead is best for hunting, but the 125 grain broadhead is a great option for many hunters. These broadheads are designed to deliver a large cutting diameter while still maintaining a relatively light weight, making them ideal for taking down large game animals. Additionally, the aerodynamic design of these broadheads helps them to fly straight and true, delivering devastating performance on impact.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
If you are in the market for the best 125 grain broadheads, there are a few things to consider before making your purchase. First, consider the type of game you will be hunting. If you are hunting large game, you will need a broadhead that is designed for penetration. If you are hunting smaller game, you will need a broadhead that is designed for accurate flight. Second, consider the weight of the broadhead. 125 grain broadheads are available in different weights, so you will need to choose the best one for your needs. Third, consider the price. Broadheads can range in price from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars. Choose the best 125 grain broadhead for your needs and budget.
How We Pick & Test:
At Archery Help, we believe that broadheads play a vital role in successful bowhunting. A broadhead is the cutting edge of an arrow, and its precision and razor-sharpness can determine whether an animal is quickly and cleanly harvested, or whether it suffers long and painfully before finally succumbing.
A good broadhead will fly true to your arrow’s point of impact, penetrate deeply, and create a large wound channel. A great broadhead will do all of those things and also be durable enough to withstand multiple shots and still maintain its sharpness and integrity.
We test a lot of broadheads here at Archery Help, and we’ve found that the best 125 grain broadheads are those that strike a balance between weight, penetration, and accuracy. We’ve also found that many of the new “hybrid” broadheads on the market, which combine metal and carbon construction, are some of the best performing options available.
When choosing a broadhead, it’s important to match the weight and style of head to the type of hunting you’ll be doing. If you’re after large game like elk or moose, you’ll want a heavier head like a 125 grain to ensure deep penetration. If you’re hunting smaller game like whitetail deer, you can get away with a lighter 100 grain head.
No matter what kind of head you choose, though, make sure you test it extensively before taking it out into the field. Broadheads are incredibly sharp, and even a small nick or burr on the blade can cause it to malfunction. The last thing you want is for your broadhead to fail when you’re taking a shot at a trophy animal.
Top 10 Best 125 Grain Broadheads
Details of Best 125 Grain Broadheads
- BONE CRUSHING PENETRATION – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability
- 100 GRAIN BROADHEADS - 3 Blade broadhead for use in standard inserts - 6 Pack - Also available in 75 and 125 grain
- CUTTING DIAMETER - .020 inch blades with 1-3/16" cutting diameter. Anodized aluminum ferrule
- STAINLESS STEEL - Vented stainless steel blades. gives you cut on impact. The hollow-ground design is responsible for its exceptional penetrating ability
- MADE IN THE USA -Founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and proudly made in the USA!
- PRECISION - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their legendary wound channels
- MASSIVE CUTTING SURFACES – Rear-deploying, SlipCam design with huge leading-edge blade and razor sharp .035" thick stainless steel expandable blades; 2" cutting diameter; 100 Grain
- TECHNOLOGY - Improved Shock Collar Technology ensures proper blade retention while bolt is stored & in-flight and allows for broadhead to open upon impact – Aluminum Construction FERRULE ALIGNMENT TECHNOLOGY
- 3 PACK - 100 grain broadhead. Also available in 125 grain. Replacement blade R53005 (not included); Made in the USA
- RAGE - Leading the Evolution in Mechanical broadheads.
- The blade angle is designed to allow for repeated maximum penetration and devastation.
- One-Piece Metal Injection Molding Construction, with no parts needed to replace or maintain. This broadhead is easy and simple to use, simply screw on and shoot.
- Due to the strong tapered blade design's and angle it allows the Montec to be easily re-sharpened.
- 3 Broadheads Per Pack
- 1" to 1 1/8" Cutting Diameter
- AERODYNAMIC - .035" right-helix design maximize arrow stabilization delivering pinpoint accuracy at long ranges. 125 Grain 3-Pack
- IMPROVED PENETRATION AND FLIGHT - Larger diameter ferrule to match crossbow bolt. Great performance for speeds to 400 fps plus
- BONE SHATTERING TIP – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides superior penetration and the solid steel ferrule won't deform or deflect when striking bone
- LARGE CUTTING DIAMETER – 3 fixed-blade broadhead with offset blade design features a cutting diameter of 1-3/16”. Also available in 100 grain
- Sport type: Hunting
- Archery broadheads 1+1/4” big cutting diameter.
- Non-vented design, fly like field point.
- One piece MIM construction, solid & durable to use.
- 125 grain fixed blades broadheads 100% solid steel touch offers superior penetration.
- 6 PCS Broadheads for crossbow hunting and compound bow.
- Includes 3 broad heads
- Our unique blade design provides you with two separate cutting edges
- Opens so fast, you can hear the shack
- Each set includes 3 broadheads
- 125 Grain Expandable 2-Blade Broadhead
- Features Steel Ferrule
- 2 inch Cutting Diameter
- 125 Grain Broadhead
- Blades are replaceable
- Comes in 3 pack
- PRECISION - Rage broad heads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary
- FERRULE ALIGNMENT - (F.A.T.) technology promotes aerodynamic flight, Massive leading edge blade, Razor sharp .035" stainless steel blades, 2" Cutting Diameter. 125 Grain
- TECHNOLOGY - comes with improved high energy shock collar technology which ensures proper blade retention
- 3 PACK - 125 grain broadhead. Also available in 100 grain. Replacement Blade R39005 (not included) Made in the USA
- RAGE- Leading the Evolution in Mechanical Broadheads. The Hypodermic Broadheads feature the exclusive hybrid tip that provides surgical accuracy. Made in the USA
- Stainless steel construction. Compact, heavy-duty head promises consistent, accurate shots and premium penetration. Super-sharp, strong blades are 0. 040" thick.
- Steeper cutting angle enhances penetration and pass-through. Shorter design delivers a shot similar to a field point. Tight machining tolerances combine with the shorter design to ensure precision spin .
- Rock-Buster hardened SST tip for added strength. Fixed blades are replaceable. Weight: 125 grains.
- Cutting Diameter: 1. 25". Blade Length (ferrule excluded): 77". Model: BX125-F.
- Made in the USA.
- Set of 3- package also includes one practice head
- 125-Grain, 2.25-Inch Whacker Broad head heads
- Opens so fast. You can hear the shack
Benefits of Best 125 Grain Broadheads:
There are many benefits and features to the best 125 grain broadheads. They are known for their accuracy and for being able to penetrate deep into the target. They are also very sharp and can cause a lot of damage to the animal that you are hunting.
There is no definitive answer when it comes to the size of the best 125 grain broadheads. However, many experienced hunters and archers tend to agree that smaller broadheads tend to be more accurate and cause less tissue damage than larger ones. As a result, many hunters prefer to use 125 grain broadheads for deer hunting.
The best 125 grain broadheads are those that have been designed with aerodynamic efficiency in mind. In order to ensure that your arrows fly true and with power, it is important to choose a broadhead that has been designed to minimize drag and increase the kinetic energy of your arrow. The best 125 grain broadheads will also feature sharp, durable blades that can stand up to the rigors of hunting. When choosing a broadhead, be sure to select one that is appropriate for the game you intend to hunt and the conditions you will be hunting in.
Ease of Use:
The best 125 grain broadheads are designed for easy use and are extremely effective. They offer a great deal of penetration and are deadly on big game. They are also quite accurate and will help to ensure that you hit your target.
There are a number of reasons why the best 125 grain broadheads are so convenient. First, they are much smaller and easier to handle than the larger broadheads. This makes them much easier to use in a hunting situation. They are also less likely to cause damage to the animal if they are not used properly. Additionally, the best 125 grain broadheads are less likely to damage the equipment that they are used with. Finally, they are less likely to cause injury to the user if they are not used properly.
There is no doubt that the best 125 grain broadheads are some of the most durable on the market. With a strong construction and a keen edge, these broadheads are built to last. When cared for properly, they will easily withstand the rigors of regular use and continue to perform at a high level for many years. What’s more, their durability makes them an excellent choice for those who are looking for a long-term investment in their hunting gear.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Are 125 grain broadheads any good?
125 grain broadheads are some of the best broadheads you can buy. They are incredibly sharp and offer great penetration, making them ideal for taking down large game animals.
There are a lot of great 125 grain broadheads on the market for under 20$. We have compiled a list of some of the best ones that you can find, so that you can make an informed decision when purchasing one. We hope that you found this article helpful in your search for the perfect 125 grain broadhead.
Last update on 2022-10-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.