When it comes to choosing the best broom for hardwood floors, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is the type of bristles. Natural bristles are the best option as they are softer and won’t scratch the floor. Second, you need to decide on the size and shape of the head. A larger head will cover more surface area but may be more difficult to maneuver. Finally, consider the handle. A longer handle will give you more leverage but may be harder to store.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
Broom buying considerations include handle length, bristle type and overall broom size. Longer handled brooms are better for sweeping taller spaces while shorter handled brooms are better for maneuvering under furniture. Stiff bristled brooms are better for sweeping up tougher debris like pet hair, while softer bristled brooms are better for sweeping up lighter debris like dust. Lastly, overall broom size will be determined by the size of the space you need to sweep.
How We Pick & Test:
We start by looking at the bristles of the broom. We want to make sure that the bristles are made of a soft material that will not scratch the hardwood floors. We also want to make sure that the bristles are stiff enough to pick up dirt and dust from the floor.
Next, we look at the handle of the broom. We want to make sure that the handle is comfortable to hold and that it is the right length for our needs.
Finally, we test the broom on our hardwood floors. We sweep an area of the floor and then check to see how much dirt and dust the broom was able to pick up. We also pay attention to how comfortable the broom is to use.
Top 10 Best Broom For Hardwood Floors
Details of Best Broom For Hardwood Floors
- CLEAN PET HAIR LIKE A PRO: Cleans 99% of dust, dirt, and hair in one sweep with V-shaped bristles for better floor contact while the angled broom head makes accessing corners a breeze
- UNIQUE DOUBLE BRISTLE DESIGN: Features a unique double bristle design—firm black bristles do the heavy lifting, sweeping up larger debris, while the softer gray bristles snag dust and dirt effectively all while the bristles "remember" their shape by snapping back into place and resisting bending
- STEP ON DUST PAN, REMOVE 3X HAIR: Our step-on dust pan's integrated cleaning combs allow you to remove three times more hair without using your hands
- RELEASE HAIR INTO TRASH WITH TAP: The dust pan is made with antistatic technology allowing debris to release into the trash with a tap
- MADE IN THE USA, 80% RECYCLED: The broom head bristles are made from 80% recycled plastic
- Patent No:D919916, Upgrade Broom and Dustpan Measures Over 52"overall tall by 10" width,Lobby Broom steel handle is 52" long, Lobby Dust Pan steel handle is 38.5" long offer stand up Cleaning.
- Broom and dust pan Snaps together for easy stand-up storage, save your space and easy for moving.
- Lobby Dust Pan and Broom is perfect for all on-the-move applications for sweeping up and carrying debris and garbage.
- Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for easy to Clean Broom into Dustpan ,Clean Pet Hair and Human Hair with one Pull on the Teeth.
- Dustpan locks in open position to easily dispose of contents in the garbage can without spilling.
- PATENTED QUAD-BLADE TECHNOLOGY: Unique design silicone edge creates static-electricity when used to attract hair and fine dust. Efficiently cleans every nook and cranny of the house.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: Sweeps up every shard of broken glass, liquid spills, fine dust, coffee granules, sugar, removes pet and human hairs, and easily wipes up gooey messes such as ketchup, broken eggs.
- CLEANS ON MANY SURFACES: Carpets, rugs, smooth floors, tile, hardwood, windows, shower walls. Broombi cleans on wide areas as well as tight corners and hard to reach places such as under beds and sofas.
- WASHABLE, EASY TO MAINTAIN, VERY HYGIENIC: Unlike ordinary brooms, Broombi will never have dirty and unsanitary bristles. Simply rinse the smooth blades after each use to keep Broombi and your house clean and hygienic.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Broombi is very lightweight yet extremely durable, made of a solid construction that will last for years.
- 【Wet & Dry Dust Mop】The Eyliden push mops for floor cleaning can easily deal with dead angles, pet hair, dust and dirt, and can be used for wet or dry floor cleaning. Longer length durable handle. With dry mode to dust or sweep, wet for mopping and scrubbing Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood. Perfect mop for cleaning companies or home cleaning. 【Mop Model: PB-06-02】
- 【Telescopic Handle】The mop pole has a switch can fix and freely extend 32.9" to 52.6” in length with comfortable sponge handle to meet your different heights needs, it provides long reach for high corners and deep under furniture, deep corner cleaning, and a hang-up hole on the handle makes it easy to storage and more accessible, you don't need to make too much room for the mop anymore.
- 【One Touch Replacement Mop Pad】Unique snap design - Easy to install and remove, reduce contact with dirty mop pad. Gently press down on the buckle and lift the mop, the bottom tray will be folded, you can easily install or remove the mop. When you finish install, press the buckle firmly.
- 【2 Reusable Washable Pads】Eyliden mops for floor cleaning come with 2 washable pads, which are soft, water-absorbing, durable, machine washable and reusable, not disposable, which help you save money and reduce waste! And protect the environment. Mop pads easily attach to fixed on mop head and can be removed and washed quickly and easily. The perfect green wash mops for kids or adults.
- 【Any Occasion That Requires Cleaning】Use as a Wet Mop perfect for all types of surface areas including wooden floors, kitchen, restaurant, bathroom, garages, warehouses, office floors, under the couch, floorboards, tile floors, marble floors, wall, glass window,and hardwood. Use as a wall Dry Dust Mops perfect for cleaning dirt, dog, cat, and other pet hair ect.
- Super Lightweight
- Magnetic Action Picks Up Lint and Dust
- Perfect for Wood Floors and Tile Floors
- They Rinse Clean and Dry Fast
- They Are as Soft as a Kitten!
- Patent No:D919916🍀Broom and dustpan set for home,Broom Measures Over 52"overall tall by 10" width,dust pan long handled 38.5" tall, standing dustpan long handle Broom offer comfortable sweeping task,No more bend over!
- 🏡Broom and Dust pans set Comes with high quality bristle construction Lobby Broom that will not absorb water,Longer life, environmentally friendly,Suitable for Shop Commercial Outdoor indoor heavy duty cleaning
- 🍀Standing Dustpan locks in open position easily dispose of contents in the garbage can without spilling. The rubber lip in front of dust pan is flush with the floor,All debris and garbage goes into upright Dustpan Easily
- 🏡Broom with dustpan combo set Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for easy to Clean Broom into Dustpan,Clean Pet Hair and Human Hair with one Pull on the Teeth.Sturdy Construction,Rustproof Poles of Broom Dustpan Long Handle
- 🍀Broom and Dustpan Snap together for easy stand-up storage, save your space and easy for moving..(BE AWARE !!if Any concern you have,Please Contact us through Our store front page"Ask a Question" with your order ID)
- MR.SIGA broom and dustpan set is made of 4-layer dense bristles, durable plastic and long sturdy steel handles(broom handle 51.7 inches, dustpan handle 38 inches) which are adjustable. Great for cleaning office, garage, hardwood floors, tiles etc.
- Enhanced 4-layer dense bristles with flare-tip design captures fine dust and pet hair effectively. Rubber lip lies flat against cleaning surface which allows for maximum pickup. When the broom head collects hair, just comb it out through the built in dustpan teeth.
- 51.7 inches of long broom handle provides a easy cleaning of hard to reach places so it saves your back and knee. You can adjust the pole length to accommodate different cleaning jobs. Foam wrapped handle top fits comfortably and perfectly in hand, which offers a comfortable pickup and hold while sweeping.
- Large capacity dustpan locks in open position for easy emptying, broom snaps into dustpan handle for easy stand-up storage and move around the house.
- MR.SIGA's mission: Make your housework easier, and make the world cleaner. If you’re not happy about the product, you're covered by a full refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have, we are here for support and advice!
- No Bending Clean Up: The broom and dustpan set for home has upgrade 52" long broom handle which allow you to stand upright for comfortable sweeping instead of bending over.
- Dustpan Teeth: The broom with dustpan combo set builts in comb teeth for easy to scrape off the hair and rubbish of the broom silk into dustpan , no need to drag by hand, easy to clean human hair/pet hair and dust on the broom.
- Dustpan's Flexible Rubber Lip: The broom and dustpan set's flexible rubber lip conforms to clean all garbage and debris into dustpan, not swept underneath it.
- Efficient and Large Area Cleaning: The broom and dustpan set heavy duty is made of high quality/soft and heavy duty bristles which can effectively grab dust and dirt, full sized lobby broom head and large-capacity dustpan perfect for sweeping large areas.
- Dustpan Locks: Standing dustpan locks in open position for easy emptying , can easily dispose of dustpan's contents into the garbage. compact broom dustpan set design lets you hang the broom and dustpan together on the wall. It is a great way to save storage space.
- Removes Fur: The 100% natural pet hair remover rubber broom attracts pet hair like a magnet to easily remove fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood and linoleum. Specially designed as a carpet brush for dog hair remover and a cat hair remover.
- Telescopic Handle: Carpet hair remover easily adjusts the handle length to suit any user. Handle extends from 36 inches to 60 inches make this high-a Quality carpet hair removal tool.
- Innovative & Versatile: Dog fur remover, carpet scraper for pet hair, tile, windows and more the carpet pet hair remover gets your surfaces cleaner. Works well as a carpet rake for pet hair removal.
- Easy Cleanup: Simply wash away excess cat hair and dog hair on the rubber broom bristles by using soapy water and renew. Natural rubber is easy to clean and requires little maintenance.
- Built-In Squeegee: The carpet squeegee broom cleans windows, showers and windshields with ease. It wipes away liquid spills on tile, concrete or any hardwood surface such as interior flooring.
- BAMBOO BROOM: Ideal for indoor use on smooth surfaces to clean dry dirt, pet hair, crumbs, and other daily messes
- BAMBOO BROOM: Synthetic split-tip fibers help move light dirt, pet hair, crumbs, and control dust
- 46-INCH BAMBOO HANDLE: Fastens to the broom head via a strong, easy-thread connection
- EASY STORAGE: Hangs out of the way when not in use via the built-in all-natural rope
Benefits of Best Broom For Hardwood Floors:
The best broom for hardwood floors should have a few key features to make cleaning easier. First, the bristles should be made of soft, natural fibers like horsehair or nylon. These will grab dirt and dust without scratching the floor. Second, the head of the broom should be wide enough to cover a large area with each sweep. Third, the handle should be comfortable to hold and long enough to reach under furniture. A good broom will make cleaning hardwood floors a breeze.
What is the best broom for hardwood floors? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem. There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a broom for hardwood floors, such as the type of wood, the finish on the floor, and the amount of traffic in the area.
One thing to keep in mind is that brooms come in many different sizes. The size of the bristles, the length of the handle, and the overall width of the broom are all important factors to consider. For example, a wider broom will cover more area with each sweep, but may be more difficult to maneuver in tight spaces. A smaller broom will be easier to maneuver but will not cover as much ground with each sweep.
Another important factor to consider is the type of bristles. Natural bristles are often considered the best option for hardwood floors, as they are soft and will not scratch the surface. Nylon bristles are also a good option, as they are durable and can be used on both hardwood and carpeted floors.
When it comes to the size of the best broom for hardwood floors, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. The best broom for your floors will depend on the specific needs of your home.
There is no one definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preferences. However, some factors to consider when choosing a broom for hardwood floors include the type of bristles (soft or hard), the size and shape of the head, and the handle length. For hardwood floors, it is generally best to choose a broom with softer bristles so as not to damage the floors. The size and shape of the head should be appropriate for the size of the room and the type of flooring. The handle length should be comfortable for the user.
Ease of Use:
This broom is designed for hardwood floors, so it is easy to use. The bristles are made of natural materials and are soft, so they will not scratch the floor. The handle is also ergonomic, so it is comfortable to use.
There’s no denying the convenience of owning a best broom for hardwood floors. Not only do they make cleaning your floors a breeze, but they also make it easier to keep them free of dirt, dust, and debris. Best brooms for hardwood floors come in a variety of styles and sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs and preferences. And with so many options on the market, you’re sure to find one that’s both affordable and effective.
When it comes to finding the perfect broom for hardwood floors, many consumers look for one that is durable. Some factors that contribute to a broom’s durability include the type of bristles, the construction of the handle, and how often the broom is used. In general, hardwood floors are best cleaned with brooms that have soft bristles in order to avoid scratching the surface. The handle of the broom should also be made from a sturdy material such as wood or metal so that it does not break easily. Finally, those who are looking for a durable broom should avoid using it on rough surfaces such as carpets or concrete as this will wear down the bristles more quickly.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Can I use a Swiffer Sweeper on my hardwood floors?
The Swiffer Sweeper is not recommended for use on hardwood floors. The heavy-duty pads can potentially damage the floors.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preferences. However, some people believe that the best broom for hardwood floors is one with soft bristles, as this can help to avoid scratching the surface. Others may prefer a broom with stiffer bristles, as this can be more effective at picking up dirt and debris. Ultimately, it is important to choose a broom that is comfortable to use and that will suit the specific needs of your home.
Last update on 2022-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.