If you’re looking for the best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports, you’ve come to the right place. This guide will help you sort through the different models and features to find the one that’s right for you.
Ethernet ports are a must-have if you want to connect multiple devices to your modem, and they’re also handy if you want to use your modem as a router. Many cable modems have only one Ethernet port, but there are plenty of models that have two or more.
The number of Ethernet ports isn’t the only thing to consider, however. You’ll also want to look at the speed and features of the modem, as well as the price.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at some of the best cable modems with multiple ethernet ports on the market. We’ll help you compare models and find the one that’s right for you.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Things to Consider:
- 2 How We Pick & Test:
- 3 Top 10 Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports
- 4 Details of Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports
- 5 Benefits of Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports:
- 6 Size:
- 7 Design:
- 8 Ease of Use:
- 9 Convenience:
- 10 Durability:
- 11 Frequently Ask Questions:
- 12 Conclusion:
Things to Consider:
When considering the purchase of a cable modem with multiple Ethernet ports, there are a few things to keep in mind. The first is the speed of the modem. The second is the number of Ethernet ports. And the third is the price.
The speed of the modem is important because it will determine how fast your Internet connection will be. The faster the modem, the faster your Internet connection will be. If you have a lot of devices that you want to connect to the Internet, you will need a modem with a higher speed.
The number of Ethernet ports is also important. The more ports there are, the more devices you can connect to the Internet. If you only have a few devices, you won’t need as many ports.
The price of the modem is also a factor. You don’t want to spend too much money on a modem that doesn’t have the features you need.
When you keep these things in mind, you will be able to find the best cable modem with multiple Ethernet ports for your needs.
How We Pick & Test:
When we pick a cable modem with multiple ethernet ports, we take a few factors into consideration. We look at the number of ports, the quality of the ports, the speed of the modem, and the price. We also take into consideration the reviews of other users. Once we have all of this information, we then test the modem to see how well it works.
Top 10 Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports
Details of Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 2Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps) and Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Future speeds with these service providers may change over time. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- Works with any WiFi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1200 replaces your cable modem saving you up to 168 dollars/yr in equipment rental fees
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, separate WiFi router, printer, game box, and other devices
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32x8 channel bonding, OFDM 2x2, and DOCSIS 3.1
- This RJ45 1 to 3 RJ45 Ethernet splitter helps you avoid pulling cables back and forth and avoiding cable breaks.It can also be used as an extension, it is made of high quality materials and has a smooth transmission.It can compatible with ADSL, hubs, switch, TV, set-top box, router, wireless device, computer, Suitable for Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7.Please read the product description carefully before purchasing, including the scope of application and precautions.
- Use this network splitter to easily convert an RJ45 connection to two RJ45 sockets. Allows two computers to share high-speed DSL,cable modems and Ethernet ports without the need for a router,extending an RJ 45 socket to two standard 8P8C designs.This is not router,the two device can't surf the Internet at the same time! This is just a splitter
- 2mm thick PCB board embedded conductive circuit to avoid damage to the conductor leakage. Ensure a longer service life.Pure copper plated gold needle (eight core): more stable transmission, excellent connection and transmission. The fixed RJ45 female interface shields external electromagnetic signal interference to prevent damage to the Internet signal.Transmission is more stable, it has a superior connection and transmission.The screw hole panel can be fixed to the wall panel.
- Solve the router port number is not enough:This adapter Advantage Design: A notebook in three different fixed position often back and forth use, this is a very trouble, the network cable to lead to broken, this rj45 1 to 3 ways RJ45 ethernet splitter help you do not have to pull back and forth cable.
- NOTE: This is a high quality product with PCB board inside. But Beware that Ethernet splitter will not make two Ethernet ports from one, meaning that you cannot use two computers at the same time using this splitter. ONE AT A TIME ,doesn't support all computer to connect onto the internet simultaneously.
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router - Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed - A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming - Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings - Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
- 10x FASTER SPEEDS than DOCSIS 3.0. This DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem is best for Cable Internet Speeds Plans up to 2 Gbps. Note: 2nd IP Address is required from your Cable Internet Service Provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER or WIFI MESH: Pair with a WiFi Router with this 3.1 DOCSIS Modem to connect all of your WiFi devices to the Internet. This cable internet modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router.
- STOP RENTING & START SAVING - This internet modem replaces your leased docsis 3.1 modem so you can say Good-bye to equipment rental fees and save up to $168/yr. (Savings shown for Comcast Xfinity and can vary.)
- CERTIFIED to work with Comcast Xfinity, Charter Spectrum, Cox Gigablast, CableOne Sparklight and Zito Media. Not compatible with AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, DSL Providers, DISH, DirecTV and any bundled voice service.
- BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE and RELIABILITY. Hitron brings over 30 years of experience to your home and is a worldwide leader in DOCSIS computer networking modems and routers.
- RJ45 Ethernet Splitter Multi-Function: You can easily convert the RJ45 connection to two RJ45 sockets, allowing two computers to share high-speed DSL, cable modem and Ethernet ports without the need for a router.
- The BEST Design: This RJ45 1 to 2 RJ45 Ethernet splitter solves the problem of avoiding pulling cables back and forth. Compatible with Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7.
- The BEST Material: 2mm Thick PCB board is embedded in the conductive circuit to avoid damage to the conductor and leakage. Ensure a longer service life.
- Pure Copper Gold-Plated Needle with Eight Cores: Excellent connection and transmission performance. The fixed RJ45 female interface can shield external electromagnetic signal interference to prevent damage to the Internet signal. The screw hole panel can be fixed to the wall panel.
- NOTE: You cannot use this RJ45 Ethernet splitter Adapter to make two computers surf the Internet at the same time, and support one computer to connect to the Internet at a time.
- Solve the router port number is not enough: This adapter Advantage Design: A notebook in three different fixed position often back and forth use, this is a very trouble, the network cable to lead to broken, this rj45 1 to 3 ways RJ45 ethernet splitter help you do not have to pull back and forth cable.
- Solve the problem of insufficient number of rooms installed network cable: If you have one network cable installed in your room, you havethree computers (or other devices: Such as a TV) you use this rj45 1 to 3 ways RJ45 ethernet splitter help you do not have to pull back and forth cable.
- NOTE: It is not a switch, it only allows three devices to use the network alternately, and does not support three devices using the network at the same time.
- Easily convert your RJ45 connection in to three RJ45 sockets with this network splitter.
- Allow two computers to share high speed DSL, standard 8P8C design. It can compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7.
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Guaranteed to work with all Tp-link cameras (Receive a full refund if you are not satisfied with our app).
- Remotely view and control all Tp-link IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- COMPATIBLE WITH XFINITY INTERNET & VOICE SERVICE: Certified by Comcast for Xfinity. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and non Xfinity voice services
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM1150V replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees
- BUILT FOR ULTIMATE SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 2 Gigabits speed
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem's ethernet port to support all your wireless devices
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, separate WiFi router, printer, game box, and other devices
Benefits of Best Cable Modem With Multiple Ethernet Ports:
One of the best features of a cable modem with multiple Ethernet ports is the ability to connect multiple devices to the Internet at the same time. This is extremely convenient for households with multiple computers, gaming consoles, and other devices that require an Internet connection. Another great benefit of a cable modem with multiple Ethernet ports is the increased speed and reliability that come with using a wired connection. Ethernet cables are able to transmit data much faster and more reliably than wireless connections, so using a cable modem with multiple Ethernet ports is the best way to get the most out of your high-speed Internet connection.
One of the best things about cable modems is that they come in a variety of sizes. If you have a small home or apartment, you can get away with a smaller modem. But if you have a large home or office, you may need a larger modem with multiple ethernet ports. The size of the modem you need will depend on your specific needs.
The best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports is the one that meets your specific needs and requirements. There are many different models and brands on the market, so it is important to do your research to find the perfect fit for you. Consider the number of devices you will be connecting to the internet, the speed of your internet connection, and the price range you are comfortable with. Once you have a good understanding of what you need, you can narrow down your options and make the best decision for your home or office.
Ease of Use:
One of the best aspects of the Arris Surfboard SBG6900AC is its ease of use. This particular modem comes with multiple Ethernet ports, which makes it easy to connect to multiple devices at the same time. In addition, the set-up process is simple and straightforward, so you won’t have to spend hours trying to figure out how to get it up and running.
Best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports have made life very convenient. You can now enjoy high speed internet connection without any worries. These modems also offer great portability, so you can easily take them with you wherever you go.
The best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports is a great investment for anyone who needs a reliable and durable internet connection. This modem provides plenty of ports for connecting multiple devices, so you won’t have to worry about running out of space. It’s also built to last, so you won’t have to replace it anytime soon.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q: What is the best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports?
A: The best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports is the TP-Link Archer C5400X. It is a high-performance modem that supports speeds up to 3 Gbps. It has four ethernet ports and two USB 3.0 ports.
The best cable modem with multiple ethernet ports is the Netgear CM500. It is a reliable modem that is compatible with all major cable providers and has 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 channels for speeds up to 300 Mbps. It also has four Ethernet ports, so you can connect multiple devices to your network.
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.