If you’re looking for an effective fly killing spray, then look no further than Raid® Fly & Wasp Killer. This powerful formula instantly kills flies, wasps, and other flying insects on contact. It also keeps killing for up to four weeks. Raid® Fly & Wasp Killer is safe to use around children and pets, and is ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
Before you buy a fly killing spray, there are a few things you should consider. First, make sure that the spray is safe to use around food. Some sprays may contain harmful chemicals that can contaminate food. Second, make sure the spray is effective against the type of fly you are dealing with. Some sprays are more effective against certain types of flies than others. Third, make sure the spray is easy to use. Some sprays are difficult to use and may require special equipment. Finally, make sure the price is reasonable. Some fly killing sprays can be quite expensive.
How We Pick & Test:
Picking the best fly killing spray requires some investigation. The best place to start is online, where you can find plenty of reviews from other consumers. Narrow down your search to a few different products, and then take the time to read the reviews. Once you’ve read the reviews, you should have a good idea of which products are the best.
Once you’ve narrowed down your selection to a few different products, it’s time to start testing them out. The best way to do this is to set up a testing area in your backyard or somewhere else where flies are known to congregate. Set out a few different products in different areas, and see which one provides the best results.
Top 10 Best Fly Killing Spray
Details of Best Fly Killing Spray
- KILLS FLYING INSECTS BY CONTACT: controls houseflies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- KILLS UP TO 4 WEEKS: continues to kill mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- CLEAN FRESH SCENT: scented aerosol spray
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: use this water-based formula to kill nuisance flying insects both inside and outside your home
- Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides
- Raid Multi Insect Spray kills bugs on contact
- Kills: Ants, Asian Lady Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Firebrats, Fleas, Silverfish, Flies, Fruit Flies, Non-Biting Gnats, Hornets, Mosquitoes, Moths, Pillbugs, Roaches, Sow Bugs, Spiders** (except Black Widow and Brown Recluse Spiders), Wasps, and Waterbugs
- Insect spray with no lingering chemical odor
- This easy-to-use bug killer can be used indoors or outdoors. Apply where ants, roaches, spiders, flies, and other listed bugs may be infesting
- Repeat application of insect killer as often as necessary for best results
- Ready to Use - 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications to effectively eliminate lantern flies
- Extended Trigger Sprayer - Use included extended trigger sprayer to treat where bugs are hiding
- Long Residual - Continues to kill german roaches, ants, moths, asian lady beetles and much more for weeks after application
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not damage fabrics
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor and outdoor use
- Kills common kitchen insects: controls ants, flies, gnats, roaches, spiders and other kitchen insects as listed
- Contains botanical insecticides: formulated to kill common kitchen insects fast
- For use IN kitchens, pantries and food-prep areas: spray into cracks and crevices, around closed cartons or containers and other areas where insects tend to hide
- Also controls flying insects: use as a space spray – treat weekly or as needed
- Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides
- 【Kills All Types of Home Invasive Insect Pests】: A versatile home protection tool against all unwelcoming bugs. This natural insect spray kills and repels invasive insects and provides continuous protection for your house. Kills flying, crawling, biting and stinging bugs and other common household insects including but not limited to cockroaches, spiders, flies, fleas, borers, dust mites, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, and moths.
- 【Kills All Stages of Insects Plus Repels】: Kills adult insects, nymphs, larvae and eggs all-inclusive, even kills the pesticide-resistant insects on contact. Just spray it, no insects can escape. After spraying the insecticide spray, the residual effectiveness continues to work for 3 to 4 weeks, providing extended preventative protection.
- 【Proven by Published University Studies】：EcoVenger (Formerly EcoRaider) is rated #1 “the most effective among many other natural products”, stated in a leading university study published by the Journal of Economic Entomology. More studies have demonstrated that its efficacy is comparable to or higher than most popular chemical pesticides (Deltamethrin, Cyfluthrin and Chlorfenapyr). When comes to pesticide-resistant super bugs, it outperforms chemical pesticides by several folds!
- 【Natural & Non-Toxic but Highly Efficacious】：Contains no pesticides or toxins. Its active ingredients are our proprietary combination of botanical insecticidal compounds that are organically extracted from aromatic plants. The compounds combination is lethal to insects by blocking their neuron transmitter but does not affect humans, animals, fish or birds.
- 【Your Safety is Our Priority】：EcoVenger goes through strict examination by an EPA authorized lab to ensure the whole formula imposes no toxicity in dermal sensitization, oral intake, skin irritation, eye irritation or inhalation. Therefore the product can be safely used around children and the elderly. It is also pet, bird and fish friendly so you can use it almost anywhere with peace of mind. No need to vacate before spraying. No staining on most surfaces. Pleasant scent that dissipates fast!
- 💥NONTOXIC. KID SAFE. FAMILY SAFE. Six Feet Under is made of non-toxic ingredients and is safe for use in homes and around food. NOTE: Six Feet Under Kills on contact and has minimal residual effect after 1 hour.
- 💥POWERFULLY POTENT and FAST ACTING FORMULA with no harsh chemicals. Protect your home from the destructive behavior of insects with this pest control spray and natural ant killer. Works well with Dr. Killigan’s Pantry Moth Traps and Dr. Killigan’s Clothing Moth Traps.
- 💥SWEET AROMA of cinnamon with a touch of clove. Smells and fragrances can be a real challenge to get right in insect sprays. Subtle is usually better, and with Six Feet Under, subtle is what you get.
- 💥PET FRIENDLY - Six Feet Under is a natural indoor pest control solution and pet safe bug spray. SFU is safe to spray on your pets for natural flea and tick control - safe when used as directed. Kills all stages of the life cycle. A great natural flea killer and bug spray.
- 💥EFFECTIVELY KILLS - Natural clove and cottonseed oils eliminate ants, pantry moths, clothes moths, flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, roaches, ticks, fleas, earwigs, silverfish, and more. This is how to get rid of bugs naturally. Dr. Killigan. Killing Them Softly.
- Versatile Use: The BPA-Free highly durable material makes this bottle a great companion for a wide array of uses including kitchen or food needs, cleaning, pet, lawn and garden, plant care, laundry, car, personal care, and much more! Plus, the bottle is easy to clean, making it a snap to change applications
- Built To Last: The BugMD Spray bottle is manufactured with high grade materials such as BPA-Free HDPE plastic and propylene, keeping the bottle durable and chemical resistant and will stand up to whatever you need it to. From simple soap to harsh solvents, our bottle was designed for constant reuse without degrading or wearing out, so you can feel comfortable relying on it
- Multi Spray Function: Our adjustable nozzle features 3 spray modes-lock, steady mist, and jet stream. From a fine spray to a targeted application, the BugMD bottle can work for a multitude of applications with a simple twist of the nozzle. Plus, your bottle will stay locked tight and leakproof with our lock mode
- Refill and Repeat!: This spray bottle also pairs perfectly with the BugMD Essential Concentrate (sold separately). Save money, stop throwing out single use spray bottles, and choose the refillable option
- USA Developed, USA Tested: All BugMD products are expertly developed, formulated, and tested in the United States using safe, top quality materials
- Introducing Raid Essentials Multi-Insect Killer that is safe* to use around kids and pets (*when used as directed)
- Raid Essentials is made with essential oils, and is specifically designed to only kill bugs
- Deals with ants, roaches and other crawling and flying insects, including house flies, mosquitos and spiders
- As Raid, we are proud to be America’s most trusted insect control brand* (*Voted most trusted insect control brand by American Shoppers based on the 2020 BrandSpark American Shopper Study)
- Ideal for use all around your home (always follow use instructions)
- Safe and strong essential oil formula (Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.)
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed
- Tested and proven to start killing flying bugs in seconds** (**Tested on flies and mosquitoes.)
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Spray at all angles
- Protect Plants from Insects - Kills a variety of soft-bodied insect pests, including aphids, mealybugs, whiteflies, leafhopper, spider mites, and more
- Gentle on Most Plants - Ideal for use on flowers, herbs vegetable, houseplants, lawn, tree, shrubs, and more
- Kills On Contact - Potassium salts of fatty acids weaken insects' outer shell, dehydrating them and killing on contact
- Use Throughout the Season - Spray plants at the first sign of damage and every 5-7 days while insects are present. Can de used up until the day of harvest
- Peace of Mind – This spray is OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening so you can use it without worry
Benefits of Best Fly Killing Spray:
When looking for a fly killer spray, you want to find one that is effective, safe to use, and easy to apply. The best fly killer sprays will have all of these features and more. Here are some of the top benefits and features to look for in a fly killer spray:
-Effectiveness: The best fly killer sprays will quickly and effectively kill flies and other flying insects. They should also have a long-lasting effect so that you don’t have to keep reapplying them.
-Safety: Look for a fly killer spray that is safe to use around children and pets. It should also be safe for use on food preparation surfaces.
-Easy to apply: The best fly killer sprays will be easy to apply and won’t make a mess. They should also dry quickly so that you can get on with your day.
The best fly killing spray will vary in size depending on the brand. Generally, the best fly killing sprays will come in a can that is around 18 ounces.
The best fly killing spray should have a strong and unpleasant smell that will deter flies from entering the home. It should also be a bright color so that it is easily visible to the flies. The spray should be able to kill flies quickly and efficiently.
Ease of Use:
The best fly killing spray is very easy to use. You just have to point and spray it in the direction of the fly and it will die instantly. It is also very safe to use around children and pets.
One of the best things about fly killing spray is its convenience. You can use it anywhere, anytime, and it is very easy to apply. It dries quickly, so you don’t have to worry about it getting on your clothes or furniture. It is also very effective, so you don’t have to worry about flies bothering you again.
There are many factors to consider when purchasing a fly killing spray. The durability of the product is one of the most important. You want to make sure the spray will last for a long time and be able to withstand the elements. The best fly killing sprays are made from high-quality materials that will last for years.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Do I need special disinfectant to kill flies?
No, you can use any type of disinfectant to kill flies. However, we recommend using an EPA-registered disinfectant because it has been tested and approved for effective use against flies.
Overall, we believe that the Raid House and Garden Bug Killer is the best fly killing spray on the market. It is affordable, effective, and easy to use. It also has a pleasant smell and is safe to use around children and pets.
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.