How essential is finding the greatest hdmi over ethernet? Many thanks for your assistance in this matter. We will save you time by removing anything but the most important reviews from the list.
Because the market is so saturated with hdmi over ethernet, it can be difficult to winnow down the competition. The results of the top 10 searches for each of the keywords in 2022 are listed below. Our team has poured a lot of time into doing research on the topics. Try not to miss it!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
In a hurry? Check Product Table For Choosing The best hdmi over ethernet Quickly!
Our Top 10 Best hdmi over ethernet Reviews
- 【FULL HD 1080P, TRANSMISSION 164 FT】 Supports resolution up to 1080P@60Hz and 3D visual enjoyment. Distance max up to 164 Ft (50m), stable, clear and smooth. Compliance with HDMI 1.3 standard. (We recommend using high performance Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to ensure reliable performance).
- 【POC FUNCTION】 Unilateral power supply, we use a special technology to allow the cable connected to the transmitter and receiver to transmit power. Only one power adapter can support the entire kit operation, reducing a lot of complicated operations. It is simpler and more convenient.
- 【EDID COPY FUNCTION】 This product has a very powerful EDID copy function, which makes it be able to identify the display device parameters and match it, enhance compatibility with the device, and adapt to various complex application environments.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Plug and play, no driver is needed, the metal shell is sturdy, the fuselage is equipped with heat dissipation ports, which effectively reduces the damage caused by heat to the machine and prolongs the service life.
- 【SPECIAL REMINDER】 Please note: In order to give you a high-quality visual experience, when the cable length is 0-82ft (0m-25m), you need to switch the switch to "30M". When the cable length is 82ft-164ft (25m-50m), you need to switch the switch to "50M".
- 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝟔.𝟕𝟓 𝐆𝐁𝐏𝐒 - HDMI Over Ethernet Extender Support HDMI 1.4 & 1.3 signal /deep color 36bit/xv-YCC/1080p 24fs/DTS-HD.v-YCC/1080p 24fs/DTS-HD.
- 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝐅𝐓 - For 200ft transmit distance via CAT6/CAT7 LAN cable. For 165ft transmit distance via CAT5e cable. Zero Video Latency. NOTE: We recommend using direct HDMI to HDMI connections, avoid using signal converters or adapters at all costs.
- 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐒 - HDCP 1.2/1.4 ; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i; 3D video supported
- 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 & 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 36bit(CAT7); 24bit(CAT6); Supports 2-channel PCM audio only. Supports Dolby Digital / DTS pass through if copied EDID from right display devices.
- 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - For better picture quality and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use Cat 6 or Cat 7 cable. For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the JTD-ID 943 on our website for more details.
- 300 foot HDMI extension - extend any audio/video HDMI connection between a computer, Blu-ray player, media streamer, or gaming console to a HDTV, monitor or projector over a single Cat 6 UTP/STP cable with this HDMI to Ethernet adapter converter; HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 cabling operates up to 300 feet; HDMI Balun Extender boxes are surface mountable with included brackets and screws; Comes with bonus 2-Pack of High Speed HDMI cables
- Digital integrity multiplied - connect directly with a single cable or through a dedicated unmanaged network switch over Cat 6 cabling; Do not connect through a LAN or router with other data traffic; Connect up to 8 additional displays by adding Receiver Boxes (sold separately) through an unmanaged, dedicated Gigabit Ethernet network switch without QoS such as the TP-LINK TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Switch; Lab tested with the TRENDnet 8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, TEG-S81g
- Control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC channel for convenience and security; The Ethernet to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with HDCP compliant equipment for viewing copy protected content and integrating with HDMI switch, splitter, or matrix equipment
- Vibrant video & authentic audio- the HDMI extender over Cat5e/6 supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60 Hz; The HDMI to Cat6 converter also supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types, including SACD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD
- AC powered HDMI to Cat5 converter eliminates voltage drop with low-power HDMI ports to increase the connection distance; Cat6 to HDMI converter chipset provide auto adjustment of signal feedback, equalization, and amplification for an error-free transmission; Plug & Play without any dip switch settings; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference
- 【HDMI Extender over CAT6】This plug and play HDMI extender help you transmit high-resolution video and audio simultaneously, for 196ft transmit via oxygen free copper CAT6 LAN cable. Zero Video Latency, making it a great choice for outdoor or indoor, project, video conference.Support resolution of 1080p
- 【EDID copy】The EDID copy function allows the signal source and the display to be connected without obstacles, and to obtain the best matching image and sound.
- 【HDMI Lossless Transmission】Support resolution up to 1080p@60hz and distance up to 196ft between the sender and receiver unit; ensure crystal clear & distortion-Free & no latency, we recommend to use oxygen free copper Cat 6 cable; Support audio format: DTS - HD/Dolby-true HD/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
- 【High compatibility & Multi-scene applications】Built-in automatic adjustment system and ESD protection system. Compatible with PC, game console, Blu-ray player, media player, etc.; It can be widely used in the area of education, outdoor or indoor LED display screens, project, video conference, metro, multimedia home theater, etc.
- 【Considerate service】We provide a 1-year free warranty on all of our products. please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our product, our professional engineers will be in touch within 12 hours to answer your questions.
- 【HDMI extender over cat5e/6】The HDMI extender can simultaneously transmit high resolution video and audio through an oxygen-free copper CAT6 cable, up to 220 feet, no delay, audio and video synchronization,outdoor or indoor, Good choice for projects and video conferences.
- 【EDID management】The 220ft HDMI Extender support EDID management,can copy the EDID content of the monitor and store it on the sender side to enhance compatibility and perfection.
- 【POC technology】Plug and play, the HDMI over ethernet no need to install drivers and software,One power supply for normal operation,just need to use the power adapter on TX , and Rx can work through the cat6 transmission power supply. Low to 5V voltage transmission, safe and reliable.
- 【HDMI Lossless Transmission】the HDMI over ethernet has built-in automatic adjustment system and ESD protection system , the picture is smooth, clear and stable.Ensure crystal clear & distortion-Free & no latency, we recommend to use oxygen free copper Cat 6 cable; Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.Support video format:1080p/1080i/720p/576i/480p.
- 【HDMI extender Strong compatibility】No quality loss,easy installation. the HDMI extender can be widely used in PCs, DVD players, PS3, PS4, HD Box, Satellite Box, Android Box, etc. so the HDMI over cat5e is an ideal choice for digital signage, churches, classrooms,conference rooms, conference room projectors,games,video production, etc.
- 👍【FUNCTIONS】The HDMI extender is composed of a transmitter (TX) and a receiver (RX), and transmits HDMI signals through CAT 5/6 cables. It needs to be used in pairs, and no setup/external power supply is required.
- 👍【Plug and Play, No Driver Required】CAT-5e/6 cable can replace HDMI cable to achieve long-distance transmission, using CAT-6 cable the transmission distance can reach 30 meters.
- 👍【Convenient】This adapter not only breaks through the limitation of HDMI cable transmission length, the maximum distance is 30 meters, but also provides greater flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- 👍【4k HD 1080P】Support 3D 1080P HDMI1.4 resolution--480i/p, 576i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p, 1920x1200, 4k*2k. (Note: The connection at the output must support 4K to transmit 4K signals)
- 👍【WIDELY USED】HDMI Extender is HDMI to RJ45 Extender Adapter Support CAT-5e/6 cable, works for HDTV, Set-top Boxes, DVD, PS4, STB, HOME, Hotel Projector Data Monitoring Center, Large Conference Center.
- ✔ 394FT HDMI ETHERNET EXTENDER – With a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, you can easily extend HDM signals up to 394ft. Direct 1-to-1 connection or 1-to-many through Gigabit network switches. Additional receivers (part# HDbitTv2-RX, version 2.0) are sold separately. *Important Note*: HDbitTv2 (this kit, version 2.0) is NOT backward compatible with the previous version and its receivers (RX)
- ✔ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION – Each transmitter (TX) can connect up to 30 receivers (RX). 1-to-many configuration through 1) Unmanaged/Dedicated Gigabit switches, 2) Smart Gigabit switches with VLAN to segregate video traffic from the rest of the LAN. Many-to-many configuration is also supported via VLAN setups; Note that each VLAN can only accommodate 1 transmitter (TX); We recommend gofanco 24-port video Ethernet switch (EthSwitch24P-2, B085DD9GG4); Don't use with home routers
- ✔ VIDEO RESOLUTIONS & AUDIO – Supports up to 1080p; supports 408i/480p @60Hz, 576i/576p @50Hz, 720p @50/60Hz, 1080i/1080p @50/60Hz; Auto adjustment for different cable lengths to produce the best video and audio experience; Supports 2-channel Stereo Audio; * Note: There’s a 250ms or less delay/latency due to data compression; Not recommended for real-time applications, such as PC gaming
- ✔ IR EXTENSION – You can control the HDMI source device at a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a CAT cable
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION – No software is required. Surface mountable metal housing provides durability and higher level of RF/EMI shielding; FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Please click on gofanco in the buy box and select “Ask a Question” if you have any questions or concerns
- ✔ 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝟓𝐄/𝟔 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. FEATURES: Supports HDMI 1.4 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐑 𝟐𝟎 - 𝟔𝟎 𝐊𝐇𝐙 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄:For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 100/150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
- Extends 4K@30Hz/ 1080p up to 330ft via Cat5e / Cat6 / Cat7 Ethernet Cable | Max. 50ft on each HDMI cable | HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4
- Supported Video Resolutions - 4K@30Hz, 1080P, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576, 480p, 480i; Supported Audio Formats - Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby-AC3, DSD, LPCM7.1
- Unibody aluminum alloy provides an efficient heat release to prolong service life with heat monitoring and over-heat protection.
- Premium Product Quality - Provides 8000v industry-level surge protection against static electricity and lightning strikes; Latest Innovation – Newly-designed isolation transformer enhances your signal for stable transmission over longer distances and also isolates the core for added protection from power surges and lightning strikes.
- Warranty & Tech Support - 2 Years Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to 4K@60Hz RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty. This unit requires only one power adapter to work
Thing to Consider Before Buying Hdmi Over Ethernet:
Before you spend your hard-earned money on a product, you should get yourself adequately educated about the items that are available on the market as well as the alternatives that are considered to be the best. In order to make your job simpler, we have put together a list of the aspects that you should think about before purchasing hdmi over ethernet.
Before purchasing a hdmi over ethernet, you should ask yourself the following questions, just as you would with practically any other product:
1. In comparison to other types of hdmi over ethernet on the market, how respectable are hdmi over ethernet?
2. How long-lasting and sturdy are they, and how simple is it to service or repair them in the event that something goes wrong with them?
3. Why is it better to purchase hdmi over ethernet rather than any of the other goods available?
4. What are some of the most important characteristics and advantages of hdmi over ethernet? Would having such features satisfy your requirements?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of hdmi over ethernet, and how do these factors affect the overall quality of the user experience?
6. Where can you purchase hdmi over ethernet, and where, if necessary, can you get it serviced or repaired?
7. When you buy the goods, you need to find the answers to all of these questions and more, including the ones that we just covered. It is vital that you keep in mind that it is natural for you to have further inquiries and questions, as it should be.
These are only a handful of the factors that we think are vitally essential to take into account. Doing some research on the internet or even checking out the goods in the store will help you get in-depth responses to practically all of the queries that you have.
When it comes to shopping for hdmi over ethernet in 2022, you have a wide variety of choices available to you. You’ve got your regular stores, you’ve got your department stores, you’ve got your internet marketplaces, etc. We feel that when you make your subsequent buy, you should give internet marketplaces great consideration.
When you shop online, you get access to a plethora of features that are all geared toward making your overall shopping experience more enjoyable. They are reliable, held in high esteem, and give you the ability to buy from the comfort of your own home while taking advantage of the most attractive discounts.
Flexibility and convenience are two extremely significant benefits that come with making purchases through an online marketplace. It may be rather challenging to find time in our hectic schedules to go shopping in a traditional store. While you are working or doing your duties, you may shop at an online store whenever you want and purchase everything you want, including hdmi over ethernet. In the meantime, you can buy anything you want.
When compared to traditional retail outlets, using an online marketplace comes with a plethora of advantages, all of which should be obvious to you by this point.
On the basis of these criteria, we picked the best Hdmi Over Ethernet. Are these the only considerations? Most definitely not! You can always find the latest and most relevant information on our website. Our final filter is reader satisfaction, which is the most important element of our list. Please support us!
If hdmi over ethernet listed here is incorrect, outdated, irrelevant, or out of date, please provide your feedback or correction. Our list will be regularly revised on the basis of your reasonable recommendations based on your comments.
Last update on 2022-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.