Mastic gum is a tree resin that has been used for centuries for its purported health benefits. These benefits include lowering inflammation, promoting oral health, and aiding digestion. Mastic gum is available in supplement form and can also be found in some chewing gum products.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
If you’re considering buying mastic gum, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you buy from a reputable source. Mastic gum is available online and in health food stores, but it’s important to find a quality product. Second, mastic gum is typically sold in powder form, so you’ll need a coffee grinder or other device to grind it into a usable form. Third, start with a small amount and gradually increase your dosage as needed. Mastic gum is a powerful medicinal gum, so it’s important to start slow and build up your tolerance. Lastly, be sure to store mastic gum in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
How We Pick & Test:
Picking the best mastic gum can be a tricky process. There are a few key qualities to look for when choosing a mastic gum. First, you want to make sure that the gum is fresh and not stale. Second, you want to make sure that the gum is free of any debris or contaminants. Finally, you want to make sure that the gum has a good flavor and texture.
Once you have chosen a mastic gum, the next step is to test it. The best way to test mastic gum is to chew it. This will help you to determine the flavor, texture, and freshness of the gum. If the gum is fresh, it should be chewy and have a pleasant flavor. If the gum is stale, it will be hard and have an unpleasant flavor. If the gum is contaminated, it will have an unpleasant odor.
Top 10 Best Mastic Gum
Details of Best Mastic Gum
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 100 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants*
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation*
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow
- Natural Formula: Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey; Composed of a resinous exudate, which contains essential oils, mastic gum has been used for more than 2,500 years
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health: Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues, as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production; The formula also provides antioxidants and additional beneficial nutrients
- Benefits: Mastic Gum is used to support the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver, as well as oral health
- Convenient Veggie Capsules: Take two veggie capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
- Mastiha gum, Masticha, mastica, mastix or mastixa.mastic gum is unique in the world! Real mastic is only produced in the south part of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree. Chios gum Masticha is hand cleaned piece by piece. It is rare and unique, full of miraculous properties that made Hios mastic gum so much sought after.
- Mastiha gradually loses its colour and after a long time it can appear yellowish or even yellow, something which is clearly due to its oxidation. Keeping it refrigerated (ideally) can slow down this process. But even when oxidized, it is absolutely safe despite being degraded.
- The best mastiha for chewing is a combination of hard and soft tears that prevent it from being sticky on the teeth and make it agreeably chewable. It needs patience, though, because at the beginning the sensation is unusual and the taste rather bitter.
- The summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
- If the mastic sticks and becomes one lump it does not lose any of its beneficial properties, or its taste..In this case,If the mastic is very much stuck (if it has been exposed to high temperature) then you might have to put it in a deep freezer for a few hours and then while it is still frozen break it into pieces and kept in the refrigerator.
- Rich History: Mastic gum has been used over generations for its many potential health benefits
- Powerful GI Soother: Formulated with resins from the mastic tree, native to Greece & Turkey
- Digestive Health: May help support a healthy gastrointestinal tract & overall stomach function
- Eco-Friendly: Committed to a cleaner planet, we use 100% PCR recycled plastic bottles in our product
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; lab verified for potency and purity
- Fresh Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic - Gathered From The Mastic Growers Of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree that only grows in the island of Chios and it is hand cleaned piece by piece by mastic growers. Its unique properties are unique and recognized all around the world.
- In summer time the mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high temperatures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state. Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge or a cool place that will not exceed 64 οF or 18 οC. If it is placed in a warm place it becomes soft stick together or it turn into liquid form.
- If the mastic sticks together and becomes one block, you can place it in the freezer for a few hours and brake it into smaller pieces. You can get the mastic back and forth between the two states (hard and soft) as many time as you like and it will not go bad in any way or lose any of its properties. Mastic gum is originally a liquid resin that comes out of the mastic tree and then it hardens with time.
- As time passes mastiha turns yellowish and hardens due to oxidation but never loses its beneficial properties. If you keep it in a cold place and air tight, this process slows down. The taste might be a little bitter at the beginning but after a little time it relishes it unique taste and aroma!
- Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has many beneficial attributes for both body hygiene and skin care. Also it can be grinded into powder and be used in cooking!
- NATURAL PRODUCT: Chios Mastiha Medium Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic from Greek, Chios Island
- Chios mastiha (or mastic) is the natural resin that oozes from the trunk and branches of the mastic tree, merging like tear drops. This sticky, thick fluid hardens after about 15 days into irregular crystals of varying shapes and sizes.
- RESEALABLE BAG: 25gr Resealable Bag- Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic
- In summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
- The mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high tempratures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state!
- Useful for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine.
- Supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation.
- Supports healthy liver function
- Free of sugar, starch, soy, yeast, corn, wheat, egg, artificial color, flavor, & preservatives.
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free. Made in the USA with strict GMP Standards
- THE LEGENDARY TASTE - Mastic, an aromatic tree resin native to the Mediterranean, gives MASTIKA GUM a pleasing floral flavor, with refreshing notes of citrus and pine
- INDULGE LUXURY - MASTIKA GUM comes in a Luxurious & Glamorous white tin (instead of the cardboard or paper wraps) and is decorated by embossed golden arabesques, mixed with contemporary tribal designs that reminds us of the product’s oriental roots
- UNCOATED CHEWING GUM - MASTIKA GUM is The World's First Uncoated Natural Mastic Flavored Chewing Gum!
- SUGAR-FREE & ASPARTAME-FREE - We have decided to launch MASTIKA GUM the legendary taste of the mastic, wrapped up in an appealing authentic style and to enhance its added value we have incorporated Xylitol, a sugar substitute, that is more expensive yet healthier than Aspartame
- HEALTHY - Natural Mastic used in MASTIKA GUM is loaded with antioxidants; For centuries, the resin of Mastic has been used to improve digestion and oral health.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: All our products are proudly made in the USA. We offer the best quality Mastic Gum for the best value. Our Mastic Gum has been Third Party Tested. We guarantee Purity & Potency. Our products are free of Artificial ingredients, Sulphates, Dioxides, Stearates, and Laurates
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES: Mastic Gum may help reduce stomach acid and may help to protect the lining of the stomach and intestine. Mastic gum supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine
- MADE IN USA: All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK: Money-back 30-day guarantee. See massive improvement in your condition within 30 days or we will give you a complete refund! Don't wait... scroll back up and click the button at the top of this page to help your tummy feel better now
Benefits of Best Mastic Gum:
Mastic gum has a long list of benefits that have been well-documented in scientific research. These benefits include reducing inflammation, relieving pain, protecting against cavities and gum disease, and even improving gut health. Additionally, mastic gum is a natural gum so it is free of the synthetic chemicals found in many other gums.
Mastic gum is a resin obtained from the mastic tree. It is a traditional chewing gum in Greece and has been used since antiquity. Mastic gum has a long history of use in the Mediterranean region for its therapeutic properties. Mastic gum is a natural gum that is used as a chewing gum, as well as in many traditional medicines. Mastic gum is a resin obtained from the mastic tree that is native to the Mediterranean region. Mastic gum has a long history of use in the Mediterranean region for its therapeutic properties. Mastic gum is a natural gum that is used as a chewing gum, as well as in many traditional medicines.
Mastic gum is a vegetable gum obtained from the mastic tree. It is white or pale yellow, and has a slightly bitter taste. It is used as a food additive and as a thickening agent in foods such as ice cream, candy, and pastry. It is also used in the manufacturing of chewing gum, and as a binding agent in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Ease of Use:
Mastic gum is one of the best natural gums out there. It is easy to use and has a very mild taste, making it perfect for those who are looking for an alternative to sugar. Mastic gum is also known for its many health benefits, including the ability to help with digestion and improve oral health.
The best mastic gum is very convenient to use. It is easy to apply and it doesn’t need to be refrigerated. It can be stored at room temperature.
Many people believe that mastic gum is one of the best substances for promoting oral health. It is said to be very durable, and can last for a long time without losing its potency. There are many products on the market that claim to be made with mastic gum, but not all of them are created equal. Be sure to do your research to find a product that is of the highest quality and that will give you the best results.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Is gum really bad for teeth?
Gum can be bad for teeth if it is not removed properly. If you do not remove gum from your teeth, it can lead to cavities and other dental problems.
Mastic gum is one of the best options for teeth because it is known to help with gum health and has few side effects. It is important to speak with a dental professional before using mastic gum or any other natural remedy for teeth in order to avoid potential problems.
Last update on 2022-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.