The best motorized trailer dolly on the market is the Roadmaster Even Brake. This dolly is designed to make towing your trailer a breeze, and it comes with a number of features that make it the best on the market. For starters, the Even Brake is designed to automatically apply the brakes on your trailer when you apply the brakes on your tow vehicle. This means that you won’t have to worry about your trailer careening out of control if you need to brake suddenly. Additionally, the Even Brake comes with a built-in surge brake that will ensure that your trailer stays in control even on the most uneven terrain. Finally, the Roadmaster Even Brake comes with a wireless remote control that makes it easy to operate, even if you’re not in the tow vehicle.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
Before you buy a motorized trailer dolly, there are a few things you should consider. First, think about what you will be using the dolly for and what features you need. Then, compare different models to find the one that best suits your needs. Finally, read online reviews to get an idea of how well the product performs in real-world conditions. By taking these factors into account, you can be sure to find the best motorized trailer dolly for your needs.
How We Pick & Test:
We have a team of experts that are constantly on the lookout for the best motorized trailer dolly. They test products thoroughly and pick only the best ones for our customers. We believe in offering the best possible products to our customers and hence, we go the extra mile to ensure that only the best products are made available to them.
Top 10 Best Motorized Trailer Dolly
Details of Best Motorized Trailer Dolly
- SPECS - This Electric Power Dolly is powered by DC 24V 7Ah 800W electric driven motor. Providing a Maximum Trailer Weigh: 3600LBS/1620kgs, Max Tongue Weight: 600LBS/270kgs. Ball Mount: 2". Forward & Reverse Capable, Max Speed: 0-1.5MPH (0-2.5km/h) (Variable) Tire Pressure Rating: 30±2PSI (2.1±0.1kg/cm2) MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt)
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Our portable quiet operating RV/Trailer Transport Electric Dolly is built of a heavy duty steel constructed frame with exceptional maneuverable wheels. The 'Patented Adjustable Ball Attachment Mechanism', provides greater mobility & application of use. Also Patented is our 'Drive System', producing maintenance-free performance for years to come
- EFFICIENT CAPABILITIES - Easy install & collapsible assembly with an advance Adjustable Ball Attachment design, allowing you to easily move a wide variety of trailers of 3600LBS Max Trailer Weight Capacity. Precisely powered by (2) 12V 7AH excellent sources of reliable power, with a Charging Rating of - Input: 100-240VAC, Output: DC28.8V-2.0A
- PROPER USE and APPLICATION - MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt); Great for moving/transporting of trailers beds, boat trailers, utility trailers, animal/livestock trailers, jet ski trailers, RV's or any other recreational items that have a trailer 2" inch Ball Mount Hitch
- SAFETY FIRST - Always wear hand & eye protection when operating the power dolly. Keep all electrical dry & free of moisture, condensation or water/rain. This Electric Power Dolly is equipped with a Overload Protector, designed specifically to shut down the unit if electrical overloading takes place, protecting both the machine & the operator. [NOTE: MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope)]
- VERSATILE DOLLY: Ideal for moving utility, boat, cargo trailers, and fish houses
- UNIQUE 3RD WHEEL: Unique, 3rd wheel design stabilizes the load to move trailers and equipment safely
- POWERFUL: Powered by two 24V sealed 7 AH batteries
- VARIABLE SPEEDS: Variable speed in forward and reverse travels 1.5 MPH
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable ball height of 22 to 28.35 inches fits a wide variety of trailers
- Your purchase includes One Trailer Valet Portable Trailer Mover, TVXL25 model | Drill attachment, Spanner wrench, and Ball Mount
- Maximum dimensions: 29” H x 13” L x 7.5” W | Max weight – 10,000 lbs. | Tongue Max weight – 1,000 lbs. | Wheel Size – 9.25” | Weight – 55 lbs.
- Solid "no-flat" tires that can withstand 500 lbs. of pressure per tire
- High quality steel with powder coat hammer finish and brass bearings
- Patented ball attachment mechanism for quick attachment and greater maneuverability
- MASTER ANY TRAILER: Stabilize, pull, and secure trailers with this heavy-duty dolly
- MULTIPLE HITCH OPTIONS: Handle any load with a 20-inch ball mount adapter and tightening bar; 2 hitch balls included: 2-inch and 2.31 (5/16) inch
- ELECTRIC MOVEMENT: 12-volt battery-powered 1.5 HP motor can be switched between high and low speeds or can be disengaged to allow for free, unpowered movement
- RELIABLE TRACTION: 6.5-inch tires provide excellent traction on packed grass, firm gravel, and asphalt; Not recommended for use on grades greater than 6-percent
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight capacity: 10,000 pounds; Tongue weight Capacity: 900 pounds; Color: White; Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 19 x 55 inches; Weight: 115 pounds
- Your purchase includes One Trailer Valet XL Trailer Dolly with 2” Ball | Drill attachment, spanner wrench & patented ball mount
- Item Dimensions – 7.5” W x 13” L x 29” H | Item weight – 55 lbs. | Tongue Max weight – 1,000 lbs. | Trailer max weight – 10,000 lbs. |
- Patented ball attachment mechanism for quick attachment and greater maneuverability
- Posi-traction for maximum traction and ease of handling | High quality steel with powder coat hammer finish and brass bearings
- Features 9.25” ever-flat solid rubber tires and auto-brake function that acts as a wheel chock to keep your trailer in place | Tires can withstand 500 lbs. of pressure each
- High quality strength: Moves up to 5,000 pounds or 500 pounds tongue weight. Best in its class for its towing capacity and compact build
- Patented drive system: High and low drive gears. Heavy-duty jack to drive your trailer to your hitch vehicle. Automatic safety brake
- Easy to use: Installs in minutes. Park or move your trailer into tight spots or driveways and to position it in a garage. Folds up or down in seconds
- Durable: High quality steel with powder coat hammer finish and brass bearings. 8" Mounting Bracket
- Now with Never Flat Solid Rubber Tires
- Patented drive system with high and low drive gears
- Automatic safety brake
- Folds up or down in seconds
- Moves up to 5000 pounds or 500 pounds tongue weight
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Remote control from up to 40 feet away
- Sleek low profile aluminum chassis for a head turning look
- Heavy duty caterpillar treads provide superior traction on road surfaces
- 360 degree range of motion
- Four planetary gear motors provide up to 5,000 lbs of towing power
- 1000 lbs Trailer Capacity: Heavy-duty procedure and rigid material make this item could sustain 1000 lbs weight. The 1000 lbs large capacity allows you to easily move a wide variety of trailers and do various high-weight works. It is easy to operate and carry anywhere.
- 16" Pneumatic Tires: Two 16" pneumatic tires and one 8" swivel caster provide smooth-rolling and easy steering. This three-point supporting structure promises body stability. The back wheels are helping to keep the load from weighing you down. Pneumatic tires could sustain good pressure and provide security during work time.
- Adjustable Height Range: Adjust your height from 15.7" to 23.6" to accommodate many sized trailers. The 2" hitch ball has the adjustable ability to be raised high or low to attach tall loads or gain more clearance. The replaceable tires, shaft, and ball hitch bring convenient installation, disassembly, and storage.
- Excellent Trailer Dolly: Our trailer dolly is made of high-strength square steel tubes. All steel construction with a powder-coated finish is durable and rigid, precluding worry about rust or corrosion. It can withstand harsh environments. 44" lengthen leverage and 27.5" wheelbase make your work stable and effortlessly.
- Versatile Used: This adjustable trailer dolly is a great way to move your boat, utility, cargo trailer, RV, flatcar, and more into storage, through tight areas, and in spaces where you cannot park it. It's widely used on yards, carports, driveways, caravan parks, etc.
- Heavy-duty Material: This electric trailer jack is constructed with heavy-duty aluminum alloy material, durable and sturdy, providing you with quality service for years to come. Thanks to its robust construction and powerful motor, this trailer mover has a pulling capacity of up to 5504.5 lbs (2270 kg) and a jockey wheel load of 600 lbs (272 kg), which allows you to steer the trailer effortlessly.
- Broadened Wheels For Outdoor: To allow for optimal torque, the heavy-duty wheel has a gear ratio of 326:1. With the width of 2.8-inch (70 mm) and diameter of 8-inch (190 mm), it ensures excellent traction on any surface, featuring an automatic brake function for reliable safety.
- Convenient Operation: It is equipped with two control handles. The height of the jockey wheel can be easily controlled by turning the lift handle. The forward and backward movement can be realized at your fingertips.
- Smart Control Components: The electric components inside the control box helps protect the motor from overheat damage. The powerful 12V DC 350-watt motor provides power to the gear mechanism, and the reduction gears convert motor power into moving force.
- Easy Installation: This trailer jockey wheel is equipped with a mounting bracket for convenient attachment to your trailer. It is widely used to move your caravan, boat trailer, or horse trailer, suitable for confined spaces, like yards, carports, driveways, caravan parks, etc. Note: The product cannot be used on a ramp greater than 5°, dirt and gravel roads.
Benefits of Best Motorized Trailer Dolly:
There are many benefits and features of the best motorized trailer dolly that makes it a great choice for those who need to move their trailers around. One of the best features is that it can be operated with a remote control, which makes it very convenient to use. It also has a built-in electric brake that prevents the trailer from moving when not in use. Additionally, the motorized trailer dolly is very lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it a great choice for those who need to move their trailers around frequently.
There is no definitive answer when it comes to the size of the best motorized trailer dolly. It really depends on what you need it for and what your personal preferences are. If you are only going to be using it to move around a small trailer, then a smaller option might be best. However, if you have a larger trailer or need to move around heavier loads, then a larger option might be necessary. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which size is best for your needs.
There are many different designs for motorized trailer dollies, but the best design is the one that is most efficient for your specific needs. Consider the terrain you will be using the dolly on and the weight of the trailer you need to move. Some dollies are made for use on paved surfaces only, while others can handle light off-road use. Choose a dolly with features that fit your needs and give you the peace of mind knowing your trailer is being moved safely.
Ease of Use:
The motorized trailer dolly is one of the best ways to move a trailer around. It is easy to use and very affordable. The best part about the motorized trailer dolly is that it is very user-friendly. You don’t need to be an experienced driver to use it.
A motorized trailer dolly is an extremely convenient way to move your trailer around. When you need to move your trailer, simply attach the dolly to your trailer hitch, and then use the remote control to move the trailer in any direction you need to go. This is a much easier and more efficient way to move your trailer than trying to push or pull it by hand.
The best motorized trailer dolly is very durable. It is made of high-quality materials that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. This dolly can last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
Frequently Ask Questions:
A: It depends on the deal or brand your purchase. But most of the motorized trailer dollys come with the necessary charging equipment.
Q: What if the motorized trailer dolly arrives and is not in good condition?
A: When this happens upon delivery, some of the common remedies are a refund for damages, return for a replacement, or repair of the product. Sometimes, it is best if the customer makes a decision to have the damaged unit replaced. This avoids the hassle of dealing with returning the problem product to the store from the customer’s end.
Q: Is it easy to install the motorized trailer dolly?
A: The installation process is easy is you follow the manual. The motorized trailer dolly comes with the essential equipment All you need is to carefully follow the steps in the manual.
There is no definitive answer as to which motorized trailer dolly is the best. However, there are certain factors that can be considered when making a decision. These include the weight of the trailer, the terrain over which it will be used, the budget, and the user’s preferences.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.