said to provide pain relief
One of the best ways to relieve neck pain is by stretching the neck muscles. There are a number of devices on the market that can help you stretch your neck muscles and provide pain relief. Here are a few of the best neck stretching devices:
The Cervical Stretch is a device that you can use at home to stretch your neck muscles. It comes with a foam support that you can use to rest your head on while you stretch your neck.
The Neck Hammock is a device that you can use to stretch your neck muscles while you are lying down. It has straps that you can adjust to fit around your head, and it comes with a pillow for added support.
The Neck Genie is a device that you can use to stretch your neck muscles while you are sitting or standing. It has a strap that you can put around your head, and it has a handle that you can use to gently pull your head forward.
The Neck Yoga is a device that you can use to stretch your neck muscles while you are standing or sitting. It has a strap that you can put around your head, and it has a series of exercises that you can do to stretch your neck muscles.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
When it comes to finding the best neck stretching devices, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you need to make sure that the device is comfortable to wear. You don’t want to be constantly adjusting it or feeling uncomfortable while you’re using it. Second, you need to make sure that the device is adjustable. You want to be able to adjust it to fit your neck size so that you can get the most benefit from it. Finally, you want to make sure that the device is easy to use. You don’t want to have to constantly fiddle with it or worry about it coming loose while you’re using it.
How We Pick & Test:
We work with a team of experts who test and compare different neck stretching devices on the market. They look at factors like safety, effectiveness, and price. Based on their findings, we choose the best devices to recommend to our readers.
Top 10 Best Neck Stretching Devices
Details of Best Neck Stretching Devices
- CERVICAL TRACTION DEVICE IS EASY TO SETUP FOR HOME USE with no tools necessary. Cervical Traction is effective for physical therapy, neck pain, back pain, arthritis, disc bulges, herniations and more. One Size fits most.
- PORTABLE OVER THE DOOR CERVICAL TRACTION device makes it easy to do PT Exercises anywhere. Helps to reestablish motion in the neck by relieving stiff, sore neck pain by gently stretching and separating spinal discs while taking pressure off the spine
- NECK AND BACK STRETCHER PROVIDES COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE chin cover designed with secure but soft foam padding with hook and loop adjustment
- GREAT FOR AN ENTIRE BODY STRETCH by gently elongating the neck to oxygenate the entire body. Relaxed neck muscles increase blood flow and circulation, and assist in relieving pain and discomfort with alignment
- PRODUCT SPECS: Includes pulley, traction rope, notched adjustable spreader bar, head halter, S hook and vinyl water bag with graduated scale ranging from 2-20 pounds.
- ✅ RECOMMENDED BY CHIROPRACTORS: If you have Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Headache, Stiffness or Dizziness then our Inflatable Neck Stretcher Collar & Adjustable Spinal Traction NeckFix is for you
- ✅ THE BEST NECK PAIN RELIEF DEVICE! According to anatomical landmarks, our spine alignment tool/traction unit offers the best relief for neck pain, due to its unique specific curves. This adjustable spinal traction decompressor maintains proper neck posture allowing it to heal. It prevents neck injury and pain. For those suffering from back and spinal decompression, the product helps as home therapy
- ✅ EASY TO USE: Our 3 layer Cervical Collar is simple and fully adjustable so you can have the right traction on your neck. Step-by-step instructions included. Check your neck size diameter. Neck Size Compatibility - 12" to 17"
- ✅ UPGRADED BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK: Better Air Pump + Better Air Valve + Stronger & Better Straps [LIFETIME WARRANTY]: Love it or we'll buy it back from you. No questions asked! MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!
- ✅ OUR PACK INCLUDES: Cervical Neck Traction Device, Trigger Point Massage Ball, Carry Zipper Bag, e-Book, Access to : 10 Video Daily Exercises
- ✅ Recovery and Restoration - Used to help recovery from acceleration and de-acceleration injuries, and to restore the normal cervical curvature. Notice: This item is not designed to be soft or comfortable. It is designed to help restore the cervical curve over time and help decrease pain. It is Not meant to fall asleep on it.
- ✅ 3 Sizes In One for Unmatched Versatility - Designed to be used in tall or flexible adults, stiffer adults or pediatric or small adults, this product is used to elicit corrective changes on the cervical spine by gently aiding in the restoration of the cervical curve over time. It is commonly used in Corrective Chiropractic practices.
- ✅ Ergonomic, Portable and Lightweight - Designed to honor the cervical curve, this product has a small central denture to place the cervical base and has been purposefully designed honoring the curvilinear shape at the top to avoid slipping between each height level while it is being used. It is also engineered underneath to prevent slipping and cleans easily with a damp cloth. Measures: "L x 4.5"W x 4.5"H and weighs only 7oz.
- ✅ Built with High-Quality Materials Made of Durable, High-Density, High-Quality EVA Foam. Please note that this product is designed intentionally to be firm and not soft on the surface. Patent Pending
- 💯 Try It Risk Free - Buy with confidence when purchasing exclusively from OrthoTrust's. Click the “Add to Cart” button to receive a one-year warranty on your purchase. It's that simple!
- Supports Alignment.. The Spine-Worx Back Realignment Device is designed to relieve minor muscle aches and pains
- Contoured. Developed by a chiropractor, the Spine-Worx Back Realignment Device is engineered for use with the thoracic and lumbar spine. The spine molds to the unique contours of the Spine-Worx, supporting alignment
- Lightweight. Take the Spine-Worx with you wherever you go so that you can realign your spine as needed. This portable spinal alignment system easily tucks away for convenient storage
- Adjustable. By simply changing the position of your arms or legs while using the Spine-Worx Back Realignment Device, you can adjust the pressure applied to the spine
- Easy to Use. Use this innovative realigning device from Spine-Worx for 15 minutes a day to soothe discomfort and support mobility
- Stretch The Neck Muscles Better: The double-sided knob is different from other single-knob products, as if hands lift your head up from both cheeks with uniform lifting force, which stretches the neck muscles better than hold the chin up, makes the traction effect better.
- Different Traction: 3 POWER TRACTION 1) Side knobs adjust the height, stretch the neck muscles. 2) Rotate the back knob to fit the airbag to the neck. 3) Inflating the airbag, powerful Traction Air Belt pulling the vertebrae achieves 20° cervical physiological curvature repair.
- Effective Traction: Ergonomic of neck traction device helps to improve the blood supply for vertebral artery and brain, promotes cervical physiological curvature repair. Please know that will bring the pain initially because of traction. Using 2-3 times per day help you get longtime relief from pressures of the neck pain, tension, muscles spasms.
- Applicable: Neck Height: 3.2-4.7 inch, Neck Circumference: 13.7 - 17.5 inch. 1) The doctor recommends traction and stretching of the cervical spine (Diagnosis of cervical spondylosis by MRI, X-ray, or CT). 2) Long-term cervical spine compression pain. 3) Numbness in the shoulders and arms. 4) Hear sound when rotate your cervical spine. 5) Traction the condyles of the cervical spine, not fix.
- Sturdy & Lightweight: The cervical neck traction device make by ABS + PC, light weight, breathable material is not stuffy, and the upper and lower pads can be removed and washed.
- [Firm Block Treats multiple symptoms in 10 minutes/day] Our neck fulcrum relieves; tension headaches, migraines, pain from upper back and neck injuries, shoulder pain, forward-head correction, and spinal curve restoration.
- [Optimal Firm Design - Varying Angles for Different Size People] We've increased the height of the block and firmness for stronger support and effective results. Now equipped with a machine washable cover for protection. Inner-foam material is constructed to withstand heavy weight and long duration of usage without tear or losing shape as your posture device.
- [Use Anytime Anywhere] Relieve your pain on the go with the neck wedge, and just wash the velvet cover after travels. Relax in bed for better sleep, on the floor, in a car, or a doctors clinic
- [Safe For All Ages] Our chiropractor-recommended design offers compatibility for people of all sizes, heights, ages and conditions.
- [Versatile Positioning for All Sizes of People] This therapeutic device has 3 sides which allows for many different exercises and stretching capabilities. Lay on your back, or either shoulder, to crunch the block as you rebuild strength in areas of weakness.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Conner , Jim (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 35 Pages - 04/06/2022 (Publication Date)
- STRETCHES AND STRENGTHENS: The stretching device holds the foot in a proper position to stretch and strengthen muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the foot and lower leg.
- RELIEVES PAIN: The relief rocker is ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, tight calf muscles, ball of foot pain, and shin splints.
- PROVIDES A DEEP STRETCH: The rocker provides foot stretches for Plantar Fasciitis and other foot pain, along with shin splint, calf, and other lower leg pain.
- INCREASES FLEXIBILITY: Helping prevent and treat injuries, the rocker increases flexibility and strength in the foot and lower leg.
- NON-SKID ROCKER BOTTOM: The non-skid rocker holds the foot in a stable position while stretching. It is recommended for use with sturdy athletic shoes.
- Brown, Owen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 65 Pages - 04/11/2022 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Updated version, Easy Setup over the door With a very unique door stop suitable for most doors, neck traction door device gets rid of the trouble Such as bulky, cumbersome, constricting and inconvenient; Many devices would mar surface finishes. What is needed is an easy to assemble, compact, non-marring, effective traction device that minimizes discomfort. Comness allows you to say goodbye to oversized cervical traction equipment and complex procedures.
- Comfortable & Ergonomic Sling The traction device equipped with the pulling system allows you to freely adjust the height in a single pull, which effectively solves the problem that the similar products being difficult to pull, and greatly improves the traction effect. With the skin-friendly fabric and ergonomic structure design combined. Whenever you feel discomfort, use this neck traction for 10 to 20 minutes to feel fresh and pain-free.
- Neck Harness Traction for Home Use, Improve Your Well-Being – A highly recommended choice by physical therapist for all kinds of cervical spondylosis patients. Stretching your neck and muscles relieves pressure and helps relax your body and senses. Effective physical therapy neck pain relief helps reinstate motion and joint flex in the neck, aiding in the relief of stiff, arthritis, disc bulges, herniations, cervical radiculopathy, and more
- Great Portability and Usability Outdoors - Do physical therapy exercises at home, in the office, and even outdoors. It’s thoroughly stitched and sewn in medical grade strap with adjustable buckle to ensure comfy use at the right position. With the extra strap carrying the maximum 400-pound weight load, its compact traction allows you to use this traction device around any roof beam, patio frame or tree branch. Bring it to camp, beach, park, business travel or holidays
- Stellar Customer Satisfaction Assurance-We provide 100% after-sale service for return or exchange without any reason. We offer a 90-day risk-free money-back guarantee. Our customer service team will always provide you with fast lightning response to solve all your problems!
Benefits of Best Neck Stretching Devices:
One of the benefits of the best neck stretching devices is that they can help to promote better blood circulation in your neck and head area. This can help to oxygenate your brain and improve your overall mental function. Additionally, neck stretching can also help to release muscle tension and improve your range of motion. These devices can also help to improve your posture and relieve pain in your neck and shoulders.
The best neck stretching devices come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types. Some devices are adjustable to fit a range of neck sizes, while others are designed specifically for smaller or larger necks. If you are unsure about what size device to purchase, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional or the manufacturer of the device.
There are several different types of neck stretching devices available for purchase. The type of device that is best for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some of the most popular neck stretching devices include:
The cervical traction neck stretching device is one of the most popular types of devices. This device applies force to the neck and spine to help stretch and align the spine.
The posture pump is another popular type of neck stretching device. This device helps to improve posture by gently stretching the muscles and ligaments in the neck and spine.
The Neck traction device is another popular choice for those looking for a neck stretching device. This device uses gentle traction to help stretch and align the spine.
Whichever type of neck stretching device you choose, be sure to consult with your doctor or physical therapist to ensure that it is the right choice for you.
Ease of Use:
The best neck stretching devices on the market are designed to be easy to use. Many of them come with clear instructions on how to use them, and they are generally very straightforward to set up and use. Most people find that they can get the hang of using a neck stretching device within a few minutes, and that they can get great results from using one.
One of the best things about neck stretching devices is the convenience that they offer. If you have a busy lifestyle and don’t have time to make regular visits to the chiropractor or massage therapist, a neck stretching device can be a great way to get some relief from neck pain and stiffness.
There are a variety of neck stretching devices available on the market, so you can choose one that best suits your needs. Some devices are designed for use at home, while others are small and portable so you can take them with you when you travel.
Neck stretching devices can offer relief from a variety of neck ailments, including muscle tension, stiffness, and pain. If you suffer from frequent headaches or migraines, a neck stretching device can also help to reduce the frequency and severity of these headaches.
If you’re looking for a convenient way to reduce neck pain and stiffness, a neck stretching device may be the perfect solution for you.
The credibility of a neck device can be checked by looking at its design and the materials used. A good device should have a comfortable ergonomic design and be made of high-quality materials. If it is too flimsy, it will not be able to provide the necessary support, and if it is made of cheap materials, it will not be as durable.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Do neck stretching devices work?
Yes, neck stretching devices can work effectively to help you improve your posture and relieve neck pain. However, it is important to choose a neck stretching device that is comfortable and easy to use.
What is the best neck stretching device?
The best neck stretching device is the one that is comfortable and easy to use. It should also be able to provide you with the desired results.
What are the benefits of using a neck stretching device?
The benefits of using a neck stretching device include improved posture, relief from neck pain, and increased flexibility.
I absolutely believe that theCore Stretcher is the best neck stretching device on the market! I have used it for years and it has never let me down. It is comfortable to use, easy to setup and take down, and really works to stretch your neck muscles.
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.