There are a lot of different nursing reference cards out there. It can be tough to know which ones are the best. Here are a few things to look for when choosing a nursing reference card.
First, make sure the card has accurate and up-to-date information. There’s no use in having a reference card if the information on it is outdated or incorrect.
Second, choose a card that is easy to read and understand. Some cards are crammed full of information, which can make them difficult to use. Look for a card that has a clear and concise layout.
Third, make sure the card is durable. You don’t want it to fall apart after a few uses. Choose a card that is made from high-quality materials.
Finally, pick a card that is affordable. There’s no need to spend a lot of money on a nursing reference card. Look for a card that is priced reasonably.
Keep these things in mind and you’ll be sure to find the best nursing reference card for your needs.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
When it comes to buying nursing reference cards, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to make sure that you choose a reputable brand. There are a lot of nursing reference cards on the market, but not all of them are created equal. You want to make sure that you choose a card that is going to be easy to read and that is going to provide you with the information you need.
Another thing to keep in mind is the cost of the nursing reference cards. You don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that you’re not going to use very often. Make sure that you consider how often you’re going to need to use the card and then find a price that fits your budget.
Finally, you need to make sure that you get the nursing reference cards that have the features you need. There are a lot of different features that you can find on nursing reference cards. Make sure that you choose the ones that are going to be the most helpful for you.
How We Pick & Test:
There are a few different ways that we pick and test the best nursing reference cards. One way is reviewing customer feedback and another is through our own rigorous testing process. Our team looks at a variety of factors when testing these cards, including the quality of the cardstock, the printing, and the overall design. We also consider how easy the cards are to use and how durable they are. Ultimately, we want to make sure that our cards are the best possible option for nurses who need a quick and easy reference guide.
Top 10 Best Nursing Reference Cards
Details of Best Nursing Reference Cards
- THE ULTIMATE 30 CARD BADGE CARD SET - This 30 card set is packed with need to know information including EKG, Respiratory, General med, Pharmacy, Pediatrics / OB, and Labs!
- INFORMATION WHERE YOU NEED IT - Don't be caught off guard, these badge reference cards are a perfect cheat sheet when you need them on the spot. They fit perfectly on your badge!
- BONUS CHEAT SHEETS - You'll have access to our FREE VIP area with downloadable reference cheat sheets that can easily be displayed on your phone or computer. Cheat sheets are also printable and can be used with a clipboard.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If for any reason you need to replace your badge cards, we'll take care of you with our hassle-free lifetime guarantee!
- EASY TO READ REFERENCE - This 30 card badge set uses all the available space with readable print to provide you with the info you need when you need it. No useless cards and tons of value! Makes a great gift for nurses, EMT's, paramedics, techs, and other hospital professionals!
- 🆕 106 cards, our PocketGuru set is better than ever! All the information has been updated, elaborated upon, and expanded to provide the most up to date and thorough resource on the market.
- ⚕️DON’T GET CAUGHT OFF GUARD DURING YOUR CLINICAL ROUNDS: These are the perfect tool when you need a little cheat sheet on the spot. Makes for an excellent NCLEX study companion too!
- 💪 WILL NOT BREAK OR TEAR: These amazing cards are printed on a custom made, super durable waterproof PVC material. Cards are 5" x 3.75" in diameter.
- 🤩 BONUS CHEAT SHEETS! You'll receive a FREE membership to our VIP area! Access downloadable PDFs, perfect to keep on your phone or print out for your next shift or clinical rounds! Sheets include two General Med, Labs, Medical Spanish, Newborn, NICU, OB L&D, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Respiratory References, and more! (Downloads available in the U.S. only. See cover card for details.)
- ⭐ LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Just like all Tribe RN products, these cards come with our no questions asked lifetime guarantee.
- ⚕️【Vital Information at Fingertips】These 28 double-sided medical reference ID badge cards have the most useful information. With them right on your badge, you can review or refresh this valuable information anytime.
- 📋【Complete Set with Color-coded Topic】This nurse reference badge buddy is full of vital information. Color-coded topic includes General Med, Labs, Peds, OB L&D, Pharmacy, Respiratory, and Spanish Translation.
- 🎁【Great & Practical Gift】No tiny print or wasted space in this nursing student essentials & accessories! These nurse pocket EKG cards are perfect for Nurse, EMTs and Paramedics, and etc. Makes a great gift for nursing student as well.
- 👩⚕️【Fit Perfectly in Scrub Pockets】These nursing cheat sheets are well organized & lightweight. They fit perfectly in your scrub pockets and also fit any normal badge reel. These nursing school essentials are easy to use and carry around!
- ⭐【Exceptional Quality】Made of sturdy & durable material, these RN ER reference cards are scratch resistant & waterproof. We also provide a place box and 2 fastening ties to make it easier for you to organize them.
- THE ULTIMATE 30 CARD NURSE BADGE SET - This 30 card set is packed with need to know information including EKG, Respiratory, General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics / OB, Phlebotomy, Labs, Medical Terminology, and more.
- MEDICAL INFORMATION WHERE YOU NEED IT - Don't be caught off guard, these badge reference cards are a perfect cheat sheet when you need them on the spot. They fit perfectly on your badge! These are the essential Nursing school supplies for clinicals!
- BONUS CHEAT SHEETS - You'll have access to our FREE VIP area with downloadable reference cheat sheets that can easily be displayed on your phone or computer. Cheat sheets include general medicine, phlebotomy, lab values, pharmacy, pediatrics, and more - completely free!
- PERFECT ACCESSORY, SUPPLY, OR GIFT - Whether you are a seasoned nurse or a learning nursing student - there is tons of valuable information on these cards you can use on a daily basis. Valuable information for: RN, Medical Assistant, Student, CNA, LPN, LVN, EMT, Tech, or Other Medical Worker!
- EASY TO READ MEDICAL REFERENCE - This 30 card badge set uses all the available space with readable print to provide you with the info you need when you need it. No useless cards and tons of value! Can be used as flashcards for student nurses!
- FILLED WITH AMPLE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION: A bundle of all 96 badge cards. This ultimate bundle is going to help you throughout nursing school and will make your transition into the world of nursing a breeze. Nursing sheets include General Medicine, EKG, Hematology, Labs, Newborn, Pediatrics, OB, Pharmacy, Respiratory, Medical Spanish, and more.
- BENEFICIAL FOR NURSING STUDENTS AND NURSES: Our nursing badge reference cards are designed to help Nursing Students (or nurses transitioning roles) learn the vital information. Valuable information for: RN, Nursing Staff, Medical Assistant, Student, CNA, LPN, LVN, EMT, etc.
- COLOR-CODED FOR EASY READING: Cards are color-coded and an index is also provided, so you can quickly and easily look up associated information.
- PRE-PUNCHED CARDS: Each card is made from quality material with a high-gloss finish for easy cleaning. The cards are conveniently kept together in a durable (Each card is pre-punched), easy to carry with you at school, on clinical rotations, or at work.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Offers a full 180 day 100% money-back guarantee, WFM Provide Unconditional Return if any Product Problem. Customer Experience as First.
- For Nurses, By Nurses - We've been creating nursing accessories since 2017. We hand select what information makes it into our products to ensure you have the essential information you need right in the palm of your hand.
- Not Just EKG - 52 nursing cheat sheets on 26 of the highest quality nurse badge cards available. Also inlcludes General Med, Lab Values, Pharmacology, Pediatrics, Respiratory, OB / L&D, and English / Spanish Translation, with a custom storage case.
- EKG Tools Right On Your Badge - Our EKG badge cards make it easy to measure rates without EKG calipers ripping holes in your scrubs. Covers basic rhythms, helps you identify telemetry rhythm abnormalities, and pinpoint potential heart block.
- Conquer ACLS Certification - ACLS reference cards with quick reference ECG rhythm identification. Early identification of abnormal rhythms decreases incidence of codes. Includes 12 lead EKG interpretation guide.
- Dominate Nursing School Clinicals - Whether you're a nursing student learning basic EKG rhythms or studying for your ACLS certification these nurse badge cards are great for any student or seasoned nurse.
- THE ULTIMATE CARDIAC DRIP REFERENCE CHART! That difficult to remember Cardiac Drip Information will be at your fingertips with this convenient and easy to use badge card.
- DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD - The perfect Cardiac Drip reference when you need a reminder on the spot. This badge card will fit perfectly on your badge or will also fit comfortably in the pocket of your scrubs. These also make a great studying aid for the NCLEX test.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Card is made of a highly durable and flexible plastic that is water resistant. These are the same size as a standard ID badge (3 3/8" x 2 1/8") - and include a slot to hang with your badge or id.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If for any reason you need to replace your badge card, we'll take care of you with our hassle-free lifetime guarantee!
- EASY TO READ REFERENCE – This nursing reference card is packed with the Cardiac Drip Information needed for quick reference and will be an excellent addition to your RN Badge
- Designed For Nurses, By Nurses - No tiny print and no wasted space, this set is packed with the vital information nurses need.
- BadgeGuru 2.0 - 88 Nursing cheat sheets on 44 badge cards. This is our most comprehensive set and INCLUDES ALL other badge card sets.
- So Whats New? - We've expanded every section of our award-winning BadgeGuru set to make this the single most comprehensive badge reference card set on the market.
- But Wait, There’s More 😉 - You'll receive a FREE membership to our Online Resource Library! Access downloadable PDFs, perfect to keep on your phone or print out for your next shift or clinicals.
- Downloads include our Nursing Essentials Cheat Sheet Set - General Med, Hematology, Labs, Medical Spanish, Newborn, NICU, OB/L&D, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Respiratory References, and more! U.S. Only
- THE ULTIMATE PEDIATRIC VITAL SIGNS BADGE CARD! Those difficult to remember pediatric vital signs will be at your fingertips with this convenient and easy to use badge card.
- DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD - The perfect pediatric nursing reference when you need a reminder on the spot. This badge card will fit perfectly on your badge or will also fit comfortably in the pocket of your scrubs. These also make a great studying aid for the NCLEX test.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - These are made of a highly durable and flexible plastic that is water resistant. These are the same size as a standard ID badge (3 3/8" x 2 1/8") - and include a slot to hang with your badge or id.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If for any reason you need to replace your nursing badge card, we'll take care of you with our hassle-free lifetime guarantee!
- EASY TO READ REFERENCE - This nursing reference card is packed with the pediatric vital sign information needed for quick reference and will be an excellent addition to your RN Badge
- ⚕️【EKG Interpretation in Your Fingertips】This EKG badge card is a great tool to carry around instead of sharp EKG calipers to measure rates. They cover basic rhythms and a guide on how to interpret a 12 lead EKG.
- 👩⚕️【Fit Perfectly in Your badge】Like a credit card, the double-sided RN EKG badge buddy fits perfectly on your badge. These ECG caliper measuring tool doesn't weigh down your badge reel or make you feel bulky.
- 📋【Secret Weapon for any EKG Course】With these LPN paramedic tools, learning EKG rhythms will come easy for a change. These 3 ACLS reference cards also serve as a quick reference guide or cheat sheets whenever you need them.
- 🎁【Great Nursing Gift】These durable & well-organized ECG concepts badge sheets are perfect for you or your friends, whether you are learning basic heart rhythms in school or tackling an advanced ACLS certification.
- 👨⚕️【Exceptional Quality】Made of sturdy PVC material, our CNA EKG measuring tool is scratch resistant & waterproof. Best for interpreting 12 lead ekg. NOTE: This tool does not replace the patient assessment.
Benefits of Best Nursing Reference Cards:
There are a few different companies that make nursing reference cards, but I believe the best ones are made by Nursesavers. I like Nursesavers cards because they are laminated and have a hole punched in them so that they can be easily attached to a lanyard or key ring. The cards are double-sided and have a lot of information on them, including common medications, lab values, and conversion formulas. I also like that the cards are foldable, so they fit easily into a pocket.
One advantage of using a small format for your nursing reference cards is that they can easily be carried with you wherever you go. Whether you keep them in your purse or pocket, or even in a small case that you can take with you on your belt, they will always be close at hand when you need them. And because they are small, you can easily create a system for organizing them so that you can find the information you need quickly and easily.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some factors to consider when designing nursing reference cards include the specific needs of the nursing population, the overall design and layout of the cards, and the method of printing and distribution.
Ease of Use:
Best nursing reference cards make it easy for nurses to find the information they need quickly and easily. The cards are designed to be user-friendly and provide all the information necessary for nurses to care for their patients. The cards are also indexed so that nurses can easily find the information they need.
There are a few reasons why nursing reference cards can be so handy and convenient. First, they can be easily slipped into a pocket or purse so you always have them with you. Second, they provide a quick and easy way to look up information on common drugs and nursing interventions. Third, they can help you keep track of important contact information for your patients.
The best nursing reference cards are those that are made from durable materials. This ensures that they will last for a long time and will be able to withstand the rigors of daily use. The most durable cards are usually made from synthetic materials, such as polycarbonate or PVC.
Frequently Ask Questions:
What are nursing reference cards?
Nursing reference cards are small, laminated cards that contain important information about nursing care. They are designed to be used as a quick reference tool by nurses.
What information is included on nursing reference cards?
Nursing reference cards typically include information on medications, lab values, and other important nursing care information.
There is no definitive answer to this question as different people have different opinions on what makes the best nursing reference cards. However, some factors that may make a nursing reference card particularly useful and helpful include clear and concise instructions, well-organized content, and illustrations or diagrams to aid in understanding. Additionally, it is likely that users will appreciate nursing reference cards that are specific to their needs and interests. Ultimately, the best nursing reference cards are those that help users effectively and efficiently accomplish their goals.
Last update on 2022-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.