If you suffer from heel spurs, you know how painful they can be. Heel spurs are caused by a build-up of calcium on the heel bone. This can happen due to injury, overuse, or age. Heel spurs can make it difficult to walk, stand, or even sleep. Luckily, there are a number of different treatments for heel spurs, including shoe inserts.
Shoe inserts are a great way to ease the pain of heel spurs. They can also help to prevent heel spurs from getting worse. inserts work by cushioning the heel bone and absorbing shock. This helps to take the pressure off of the heel and can prevent further damage. There are a number of different types of shoe inserts available, so it’s important to find the right one for you. Speak to your doctor or a podiatrist to find out which insert is best for you.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
Before buying shoe inserts for heel spurs, it is important to consider a few things. First, it is important to consult with a medical professional to ensure that this is the best course of treatment for your heel spurs. Second, it is important to consider the type of shoes you will be wearing with the inserts. Third, it is important to ensure that the inserts fit correctly in your shoes. Fourth, it is important to consider the level of support and cushioning you need. Finally, it is important to read online reviews to get an idea of which inserts are best for heel spurs.
How We Pick & Test:
The process of choosing the best shoe insert for heel spurs begins with an understanding of the mechanics of the foot and the causes of the condition. Heel spurs are caused by excess pressure on the heel, which can be due to an imbalance in the foot or an injury. Once the cause is determined, the best insert can be chosen to correct the problem. There are many different types of inserts available, so it is important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine which type will work best for you. Once the insert is chosen, it is important to test it out to ensure that it is comfortable and provides the desired support.
Top 10 Best Shoe Inserts For Heel Spurs
Details of Best Shoe Inserts For Heel Spurs
- CUSHIONED HEEL PAIN RELIEF: Premium heel cup cushions and supports the heel and ankle to reduce pain and fatigue. Relieving foot pain caused by heel spurs, bone spurs, and plantar fasciitis, the gel heel cups are shock absorbing, reducing stress with each step. Providing comfort throughout the day, the heel cups are perfect for those on their feet all day and for athletes.
- FITS IN ANY SHOE: Create a customized fit by easily trimming the heel cushions to use with your favorite shoes. Can be worn in most shoe styles, including athletic shoes, dress shoes and boots.
- CORRECTS FOOT POSTURE: Elevating the heel to the proper position, the heel cups correct foot posture and gait. Reduces pain from high or low arches by supporting heel while walking or running and absorbing the shock and evenly distributing the pressure created with each step. Reduces foot strain and provides additional support for ankle muscles to further alleviate fatigue.
- ODOR-FREE: Inserts eliminate odors from build-up for extended wearability. The inserts are easily washed by hand with a mild detergent when necessary.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- FAST AND NATURAL PAIN RELIEF FOR YOUR FEET - Ideal treatment for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bone spur, flat feet, high arch, shin splints, tendonitis, and other disorders. Gradually improves your condition by applying therapeutic acupressure to your heel, reducing pain in an all-natural way. Most people experience pain relief within 1-8 days of regular use. You won’t just walk, you’ll fly!
- DESIGNED BY DOCTORS AND CLINICALLY PROVEN - Re-align the plantar fascia ligament that spans the sole of your foot back into a healthy position and re-cushion the natural fat pad of your worn heels. Deep heel cup with all-around support and 360-degree motion control improve your posture and you will look and feel better whether standing, walking, or running. Trusted by NBA players like John Starks & Jason Kidd. Say goodbye to the pain, and hello to a more active you!
- OUR FIRMEST INSERTS FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS - The Original Heel Seats are made of an extra firm proprietary blend of specially formulated rubbers, providing maximum pressure and the firmest feel. Choose this model if you are an experienced user or your feet are not too sensitive. Find a firmness which is right for you using the chart on the product pictures. Made for daily wear and will not make your shoe feel smaller, like most full-length orthotics.
- 4 SIZES TO FIT EVERYONE - Our inserts are made for women and men of all ages and fit any shoe with backing. Anti-slip surface repels sweat and moisture. You currently selected size LARGE fitting women's shoe sizes 10.5-13 and men's 8.5-12. Choose your size using the size chart on the pictures or the size selector on the right. In between sizes or have a wide foot? We recommend the larger size. For a smaller and narrower foot, choose a smaller size.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MADE IN USA - 120-DAY GUARANTEE - We carefully choose the best materials for our heel cups and manufacture them with love in the USA. All HTP shoe inserts are 100% guaranteed and come with a 120-day “No Questions Asked” Manufacturer Return and Refund Policy. We are a US company and we love to help our customers. Add Heel Seats to your cart NOW, try them, and feel the relief with absolutely no risk!
- BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR SIZE - View our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). Available in sizes M - XL. The heel cups come as a pair and are not right or left shoe specific.
- FAST & NATURAL PAIN RELIEF - These premium, cushioned heel cups are specifically designed to evenly distribute pressure with each step to rapidly reduce heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bone spur, Achilles tendonitis, sever’s disease, flat feet, high arch, shin splints, and other disorders.
- SHOCK-ABSORBING - Blue, dual-density support pads provide additional pressure relief, all-day shock absorption, cushioning, and protection. Whether you’re walking, hiking, running marathons, or standing for long hours at work, these inserts will allow you mobility freedom.
- FITS IN ANY SHOE - Comfortably fit in any shoe style with backing including dress, athletic (tennis or workout sneakers), casual shoes, and work boots. The gel insoles are flexible, soft, resilient, and feature a naturally slip-resistant surface for a non-slip fit in any shoe. Can be worn with or without socks.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE - Latex-free silicone heel cups eliminate odor for extended wearability. Simply hand wash with cool water and mild soap, then air dry. Easily move from shoe to shoe.
- HEEL PAIN RELIEF: The heel lift inserts are great For Leg Length Discrepancies, Heel spurs, Heel Pain, Sports Injuries, Achilles tendonitis and other clinical conditions.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: Adjustable layers allow you to build up the height by adding layers yourself; Strong self-adhesive that firmly stays in place for lasting comfort; if they lose stickiness, just tear off and wash them, air dry then they can be used again.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The heel lift inserts are made of soft and durable medical-grade PU gel. And the fabric is breathable, moisture wicking, durable, and washable.
- FIT MOST SHOES: These heel cushion inserts are easy to apply, stay in place, and don’t cause crowding in your shoes. They are available for both men and women and fit all types of shoes, such as running shoes, dress shoes, boots, sneakers, work shoes, leather shoes, etc.
- Risk Free: If you are not satisfied with this purchase, please feel free to contact us with your order ID and tell us how would you like us to help, we will try our best to offer the most responsible solution. Moreover, we do not want your used products to be returned to Amazon warehouse and sold to other customers. Thank you very much for your time.
- Designed for people who suffer from heel pain, including pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- With Shock Guard Technology to immediately help relieve pain-inducing shock at its source
- Supportive Heel Cup complements heel’s natural padding
- Fits Casual shoes, Sneakers & Work boots/shoes. No trimming required
- Tpr comfort gel thermoplastic rubber combines superior cushioning and energy return for ultimate comfort
- Anatomical cushioning system dual density gels absorb impact and shock where the heel needs it most
- Heel cup provides extra cushioning for the heel
- Country of origin is China
- HEEL CUPS for INSTANT HEEL PAIN RELIEF - Gel Shoes Inserts to Help Relieve Your Heel Pain & Discomfort from Hurting Heels, Sore Feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Bone Spurs or Aching Heel Spurs, Achilles, Edema, Treat Stress Fractures or Sprained Foot when Walking, Running & Playing Sports. Great Orthopedic Shoe Inserts for All Types of Heel Pain Relief and All Types of Shoes, Boots or Sandals
- HELP YOUR TIRED SORE FEET – Soft Gel Heel Pad Liners Won't Slip in Your Shoe or Boot. Heel Cups Boost Your Energy so You Can Perform at Your Very Best ALL DAY by Reducing Impact on Your Joints & Muscles. Put a SPRING in Your Step Today. Great Shock Absorbing Heel Cushion Pads for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief that Pad Either Left or Right Heel
- COMFORTABLE SHOE INSERTS For All Day Wear – PACK of 3 Pairs. Relieving Your Tired Throbbing Feet, Giving You Greater Arch Support. Protect and Cushion Your Sore Heels from Shock, Bruising & Impact. Fits Both Womens and Mens Shoes High Heels or Boots, Great Alternative to Orthotic Insoles or Custom Heel Supports. Heel Lift or Wedge for Achilles Tendonitis Relief
- SILICON GEL HEEL CUPS Ultra-lightweight, Silicon Heel Gels Grip Pads Soften Impact on Your Sore Foot. Calcaneal Heel Spur or Bone Spurs. Great for Running, Walking, Standing All Day Long. These Long Lasting Heel Cushion Inserts are Durable, Re-Usable Plantar Fasciitis Support Make Great Shoe Lifts for Women or Men
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU Every Step of the Way, Our Goal Is Your Happiness & Foot Pain Relief. We Stand Behind All Our Pain Relief Products They Are That Good and We Back it Up. Make Sure to Check Out All Our Foot Care Products, Heel Pads & Heel Cushions for Foot Pain & Plantar Fasciitis Relief
- Introducing the KidSole Gel Sport Traction Heel Cup/Pad for kids with heel sensitivity from Severs Disease, Plantar Fasciitis or any other undiagnosed heel pain issues.
- Sport grip design allows heel pad to stay in place while kids run & play. This product is specifically designed for active kids who need additional heel comfort and protection.
- Made with Big Kids & Toddlers in mind. Perfect fit for sports cleats & athletic shoes US Toddler Sizes 0-3, US Kids Sizes 3-7, and US Teen Sizes 7.5-9.
- Revolutionary traction layer on bottom of heel pad provides maximum grip while kids move. Heel pad stays safely and securely under their foot while they play.
- This product has been tested in real world conditions. We guarantee your satisfaction with our new products or we give you your money back.
- Heel lift for heel pain relief by cushioning the area and elevating the heel bone. When worn in dress and athletic shoes, this heel lift help prevent heel and knee pain, provides relief for heel spurs, arch, ankle, leg, back pain. Helps with achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis support, heel pain, and heel discomfort.
- This shock absorption heel inserts are bioengineered to protect and cushion impact force on the heel. Allows you to prevent and treat heel problems as well as maximize the athletic performance. Bottom with self-adhesive GEL to prevent the insoles move forward. Come with a non-toxic and friction-reducing top cover, makes them the perfect sport insoles for high-intensity exercise and long lasting.
- Skyfoot heel lift cushion absorbs up to 90% of shock, providing added heel protection, superior pressure relief from high impact, better shock absorption, and increased comfort with or without socks.
- 2/5" and 4/5" thickness heel lifts are great for heel pain relief recommended by orthopedist. 2/5" sport thickness is perfect for everyday use and high impact sports. 4/5" comfort thickness are for people who spend long time on feet.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a 12-month warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. To protect all customers' benefit, we hope you could keep the used products and apply refund only, if you are not satisfied with them. We are trying our best to offer ORIGINAL products to satisfy ALL customers. Thanks for your understand.
- Our heel cups are high recommended for people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, achilles tendonitis and and a variety of heel problems. We're here to provide you relief for a variety of heel issues, you can immediately relieve the pressure.
- Our Achilles Tendonitis Shoe Insert with Ergonomic design, curve fit, not tired feet, can stabilize the heel very well. The deep u-shaped heel support with low arch, not only relieves heel pain, but also support the arch to reduce pressure. The heel shoe inserts are just the 3/4 length which allows more foot room in the toe box, no trimming required, fits most shoes. NOT FOR LOW TOP SHOES and NARROW SHOES.
- Our heel cushions are made of bouncy PU foam and gel material with sweat wicking, anti slip velvet fabric top layer, they fit comfortable in shoes and are soft and relaxing to wear. The bottom has one round PORON material(MADE IN USA), can provides all-day shock absorption and cushioning, you can walk almost pain-free. After a 50-degree anti-skid test, the bottom gel anti-skid strip is designed to increase friction and prevent deviation and movement.
- We used Poron material on the bottom of this heel inserts, To popularize it, Poron-pads polyurethane foam is a well-known trademark in the foam plastics industry. It has the characteristics of high density, fine and uniform set. Widely used in medical equipment buffer shoes. The cushioning fof this Poron material is better than most material.
- If you are not satisfied with this purchase, please feel free to contact us with your order ID and tell us how would you like us to help, we will try our best to offer the most responsible solution. Moreover, we do not want your used products to be returned to Amazon warehouse and sold to other customers. Thank you very much for your time.
Benefits of Best Shoe Inserts For Heel Spurs:
There are many benefits to using shoe inserts for heel spurs. They can provide support and cushioning for the heel, help to realign the foot, and help to absorb shock. In addition, they can help to reduce friction and pressure on the heel spur, which can help to prevent further irritation and pain.
No definitive answer exists for the best shoe inserts for heel spurs, as there are many variables to consider. However, some general tips include: finding an insert that provides cushioning and support for the arch and heel, avoiding inserts that are too hard or too soft, and opting for an insert that is comfortable and does not aggravate the condition. Heel spurs can vary in size, so it is important to select an insert that will not cause further irritation.
There are several factors to consider when designing the best shoe inserts for heel spurs. The first is the type of heel spur. There are two types of heel spurs, calcaneal and plantar fasciitis. Calcaneal heel spurs are located at the back of the heel, while plantar fasciitis heel spurs are located under the foot. The second factor to consider is the severity of the heel spur. Heel spurs can range from mild to debilitating. The third factor to consider is the activity level of the individual. For example, if the individual is a runner, they will need a different type of shoe insert than someone who is more sedentary.
The best shoe inserts for heel spurs will depend on the individual’s specific needs. However, there are some general tips that can be followed. For example, it is important to choose an insert that is cushioned and provides support. It is also important to choose an insert that is the correct size. Heel spurs can be very painful, so it is important to make sure the insert does not rub or cause any further irritation.
Ease of Use:
The best shoe inserts for heel spurs are designed to provide maximum comfort and support. They are easy to use and can be easily inserted into the shoes. These inserts are very effective in reducing the pain and discomfort associated with heel spurs.
Best shoe inserts for heel spurs are a very convenient way to treat your heel spur pain. They are easy to use and you can carry them around with you wherever you go.
When seeking the best shoe inserts for heel spurs, it is important to consider durability. Some shoe inserts are made of softer materials that will wear down quickly, while others are made of firmer materials that will last longer. It is important to find an insert that will be comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, as well as one that will not wear down quickly. There are a variety of different materials to choose from, so it is important to select the best insert for your individual needs.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. Can I find heel inserts that are multifunctional and can serve multiple purposes?
Yes, you can find heel inserts that are multifunctional and serve multiple purposes. There are a few different types of heel inserts that fall into this category. Some heel inserts can be used to help with pronation, while others can be used to help with heel spurs or other conditions.
2. What is the best brand of heel inserts?
There are a few different brands of heel inserts on the market. Some of the more popular brands include Spenco, Powerstep, and Superfeet.
3. How often should I replace my heel inserts?
Most heel inserts can be worn for several months before they need to be replaced. However, if you notice that your heel inserts are starting to wear down or become uncomfortable, you may need to replace them sooner.
4. What are the different types of heel inserts?
There are a few different types of heel inserts. Some heel inserts are designed to help with pronation, while others can be used to help with heel spurs or other conditions.
5. How can I find heel inserts that fit my feet?
There are a few different ways to find heel inserts that fit your feet. You can usually find heel inserts that fit your feet in the same size as your shoes. You can also find heel inserts that are adjustable to fit a variety of different foot sizes.
There is no definitive answer when it comes to the best shoe inserts for heel spurs. However, based on the reviews and information gathered, it seems that inserts with a gel or memory foam heel cup are the most effective. These inserts provide cushioning and support to the heel area, which helps to reduce pain and discomfort. Additionally, inserts that are designed to maintain the foot in a neutral position are also beneficial, as they help to prevent further irritation to the heel.
Last update on 2022-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.