for all your needs
Solder suckers are a great way to remove solder from PCBs and other electronic components. They are handy for removing excess solder from areas that are difficult to reach with a soldering iron.
There are a few different types of solder suckers on the market, but the one that we recommend is the PanaVise 852-SU-1FC. This solder sucker has a durable construction and a powerful pump that makes it easy to remove solder from PCBs and other electronic components.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
When you are looking for the best solder sucker, there are a few things that you will want to keep in mind. The first is the size of the device. You will want to make sure that it is small enough to fit in your hand and that it is easy to maneuver. The second is the price. You will want to find a device that is affordable and that will not break the bank. The third is the warranty. You will want to find a device that comes with a warranty so that you can be sure that it will last for a long time.
How We Pick & Test:
When it comes to finding the best solder sucker, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. First, you need to decide what type of solder sucker you need. There are manual solder suckers and automatic solder suckers. Each have their own pros and cons that you need to consider. Once you have decided on the type of solder sucker you need, you can begin to narrow down your options by price and features.
Once you have a few options in mind, it’s time to start testing them out. The best way to do this is to use a variety of different soldering tasks. This way, you can get a feel for how each solder sucker behaves in different situations. Pay close attention to things like suction power, heat control, and overall ease of use. After you’ve done your testing, it should be easy to pick out the best solder sucker for your needs.
Top 10 Best Solder Sucker
Details of Best Solder Sucker
- [STURDY] Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, and precision CNC machined. This high efficiency solder sucker can remove solder from circuit boards simply by cocking it, and pressing the trigger button with one hand.
- [CONVENIENT] The solder braid quickly absorbs molten solder and leaves a clean working area.
- [DURABLE] Quick and easy for solder residue clearance. Withstands direct contact with soldering iron.
- [EFFECTIVE] Powerful suction for solder removal. Internal spring produces strong suction.
- Our US based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
- Made in Japan
- Innovative Silicone Nozzle allows closer placement to soldering iron tip (therefore better suction & better solder removal)
- Compact design allows easy one handed operation
- Withstands direct contact with soldering iron (350C Max)
- Highest quality construction & components used
- ✅ No Clog Design: The VIRALLOY desoldering tool has a unique design that prevents clogging of the nozzle tip. This allows you to quickly remove solder without having to stop and clean out the nozzle tip
- ✅ Streamlined: The solder remover tool quickly extracts molten solder and leaves a clean working area
- ✅ Sturdy: This solder pump is built with premium 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum durability
- ✅ Self-Cleaning: Pressing plunger cleans the nozzle unit ejecting solder waste from the desolder pump
- ✅ Convenient: Aluminum solder sucker designed to be easily used with one hand, leaving the other free to manipulate the board or heat source
- 1. Wide range of uses：Desoldering pump is widely used in the electronics and electrical industries, suitable for precision small devices, integrated circuit pins, home appliance repairs, digital repairs, etc., efficient and portable to remove waste tin residue.
- 2. Ergonomic design: Desolder pump adopts aluminum alloy shell, the operation is not slippery, the grip is comfortable, and the use is convenient.
- 3. High-quality suction nozzle: Good solvent resistance, lightweight design, easy to carry, suitable for long-term use, and improve work efficiency.
- 4. Strong suction power: Solder sucker desoldering pump adopts stainless steel push rod, internal spring adopts back pull design, instant suction power is strong.
- 5. Press lightly and quickly rebound: Desoldering suction pump adopts high-efficiency tin scraping method, which is easy to remove tin debris from the suction nozzle and not easy to block. If you have any product questions, you can contact us at any time.
- Good little solder sucker,have a good bit of suction,you can just hang onto it and use your thumb to reset and suck
- Simple design allows easy one-handed use,lightweight and compact,suck the solder away easily
- Very sturdy,will worke good to remove existing solder from a circuit board
- Heated up the solder pushed the button and bam,all solder sucked up,super easy to use for desoldering
- A must have excellent solder sucker which fits nicely in your tool box
- The solder sucker has high quality plastic material, high temperature heat-resisting during long term use. Solder remover has 13 inch long corrosion-resistant plastic body and flexible silicon tube
- Designed in color blue and yellow plastic, has anti-skid design so solder pump is easy to hold and use. Heavy-duty, Length:13", Diameter: 1.65", Tip Diameter: 0.32"
- You can use the desoldering wick pump just by Cocking the pump's mechanism by pushing down on the table with your non-soldering hand. Teflon (PTFE) nonstick coating tip and cushioned shock reduction minimize board damage
- Simple design construction of the solder sucking vacuum makes it right and left-handed. Everyone can use desolder pump easily
- The solder sucker can be used for both broad and small places, hard to reach areas. Solder plunger can be used to correct all mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards.
- 🌟The solder wicks can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more
- 🌟1 pieces of no-clean solder wicks, each wick is about 10ft long and 0.1 inch in width, enough quantity and length for your daily needs
- 🌟This desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- 🌟The desoldering wicks are made of copper wires with nice quality, precise weaving design can improve the capillary effect and the redundant solder absorbing ability, increasing your efficiency
- 🌟The braided solder wicks are suitable for labs, home and industry welding work, practical tools to remove solder and correct errors on small PCB boards, bringing lots of convenience for your work
- 【One-handed solder sucker with powerful suction 】 Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and "vacuum" button, which make the sucking power awesome.
- 【Desoldering Wick with copper braid】 2pcs solder braid with the size 2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length, this desoldering wick has geometrically-precise weave with copper and rosin, work from the tip of the desoldering wick, once the desoldering wick and the solder has been heated, the solder braid can quickly absorbed molten solder and left a clean working area.
- 【ABS body with non-slip sponge and Nylon nozzle desoldering pump】 The body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high quality ABS, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperature, thus it can be used for a long time.
- 【3-in-1 Solder Removal Tool】 1pcs desoldering vacuum pumps and 2pcs solder wicks, a must-have tool for electronics kit, the desoldering wick absorbs solder, the desoldering pump pulls it away quick, while the solder wick is better for small amounts of solder, the solder sucker takes up large amounts.
- 【Widely used Solder Remover】 The Desoldering Wick & Desoldering Pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs, remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsoldering old wire from devices, desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard,clean alloy on smd components and more.
- Solder Sucker with Super Suction: With a desoldering pump designed with a double ring and a "vacuum" button, you can easily remove the solder on the circuit board by tilting it up and pressing the button with one hand.
- 3-in-1 Solder Set: 2 PCS copper solder braid is made of copper and rosin geometrically accurate braiding, when it is heated, it can quickly absorb and melt to remove excess solder, avoiding short circuits, size (length: 1.5m; width: 2.5mm), Suction Pump Size (length: 21cm).
- High-Quality Materials: The desoldering vacuum pump is made of high-quality ABS material, coated with a sponge, non-slip and heat-absorbing, nylon nozzles, anti-static and heat-resistant. Comfortable grip and durable.
- Widely Used: Desoldering wicks and desoldering pumps can be used to correct small board errors on the PCB, re-soldering and desoldering, removing relays and other components from the printed circuit board, etc. To meet your various soldering needs.
- Value Package: 3-in-1 soldering package, commonly used soldering tools, improve your work efficiency. 30 days no reason to return or exchange, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
- This 929D-V desoldering iron integrates soldering iron and desoldering pump, you can enjoy the single-handed and continuous desoldering with its short charging handle to rid the hassle of changing grip positions. If you are looking to purchase a desoldering tool that can handle the desoldering jobs of through-hole components and removing excess solder (solder bridges) without jamming up, this is a great choice.
- This is a plug-n-play desoldering iron. Plug in the power plug, allow the desoldering iron to preheat for approximately 3 minutes, and you are ready to go. YIHUA exclusive heating system combined with a strong desoldering pump ensures you experience uninterrupted desoldering.
- Different from the traditional use-and-throw desoldering irons, the 929D-V can be used, easily cleaned, and reused. You can lift and pull out the scrap solder storage tube and clean the solder out like a breeze. Meanwhile, we also included 2 different and interchangeable diameters (φ1.0mm & φ1.2mm) desoldering nozzles for different sizes of through-hole components. NOTE: change the nozzle after the desoldering iron has cooled completely.
- This desoldering iron comes with a heat deflector at the end of the heating element, and this prevents the excess heat from transferring onto the hand when desoldering continuously. You can desolder joints after joints without your hands feeling uncomfortably hot.
- Choose YIHUA with Confidence - Our US-exclusive 12-month manufacturer warranty will apply to your purchase. Plus, our team is providing professional assistance 24/7 on Amazon. NOTE: This model only works on 110-127V with its USA plug. This product contains electrical insulator protective material (mica), it is normal for the product to emit white fumes for no longer than 20 minutes on first use. This is a normal and intended occurrence for this product, please rest assure for safe usage.
Benefits of Best Solder Sucker:
A good solder sucker is an important tool for anyone who works with electronics. It can be used to remove excess solder from a circuit board or component, or to remove a component from a circuit board. There are many different types of solder suckers on the market, but there are a few features that are essential for a good one.
First, a good solder sucker must have a strong suction. This is necessary to quickly and effectively remove solder from a circuit board. Second, it must have a sharp tip. This allows the user to precisely target the solder that needs to be removed. Third, a good solder sucker must be easy to use. It should have a comfortable grip and be able to be operated with one hand.
Fourth, a good solder sucker must be durable. It should be made of high-quality materials that can withstand repeated use. Finally, a good solder sucker should be affordable. This tool is an essential part of many electronics projects, so it is important to find one that is reasonably priced.
Size of best solder sucker
The size of a best solder sucker is an problem because the smaller it is, the less effect it is going to have and the bigger it is, the more difficult it is to use. There are many solder suckers on the market and they come in various sizes. The one that I use is about 4 inches long and it works great.
When looking for the best solder sucker, there are a few key factors to consider. The most important factor is the design of the plunger. The plunger is the part of the device that actually pushes the air out of the barrel, so it needs to be designed well in order to work properly. The second factor to consider is the size of the barrel. The barrel needs to be large enough to hold a decent amount of solder, but not too large that it becomes unwieldy. The third factor is the material of the barrel. many solder suckers are made out of plastic, but metal barrels are also available. The fourth factor is the price. While many solder suckers are relatively cheap, there are some higher-end models that can cost quite a bit.
Ease of Use:
This solder sucker is very easy to use. The plunger is easy to press and the tip is easy to control. The needle is also the perfect size for most electronic components. All you have to do is place the tip on the solder joint and press the plunger. The solder will be sucked up in the needle and can be easily removed.
One of the great things about the best solder sucker is its convenience. Many people solder at their workbench, which is often in a cramped space. The best solder sucker is small and can be used one-handed, making it much easier to maneuver in tight spaces.
From my experience, the best solder sucker on the market is the X-Acto X5335. This sucker is very durable and will last a long time. It has a precision tips that is perfect for removing small amounts of solder from tight spaces. The plunger is also very smooth, making it easy to use.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. What is the best solder sucker?
2. How to use a solder sucker?
The best solder sucker is the one that can remove the most amount of solder from a joint in the shortest amount of time. There are many factors to consider when choosing a solder sucker, such as the size and shape of the tube, the power of the vacuum, and the price.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.