There are many different types of turkey mouth calls available on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is best for you. However, there are a few key things to consider when choosing a mouth call. First, you need to decide what type of sound you want to make. There are calls that imitate the sound of a hen, and there are also calls that imitate the sound of a gobbler. Second, you need to consider the volume of the call. Some calls are louder than others, and you need to make sure that the call you choose is appropriate for the hunting situation. Finally, you need to decide how easy the call is to use. Some calls are more challenging to use than others, and you need to make sure that you are comfortable using the call before you take it out into the field.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
There are a few things to consider before buying the best turkey mouth calls. First, it is important to consider the environment you will be using the call in. If you are hunting in an area with lots of leaves and vegetation, you will want to choose a call that can produce a high-pitched yelp. Another thing to consider is the length of time you will be using the call. If you plan on using the call for extended periods of time, you will want to choose a call that is comfortable to use. Finally, it is important to consider the price of the call. Turkey Mouth calls can range in price from a few dollars to over one hundred dollars. Choose the call that fits your budget and needs.
How We Pick & Test:
Turkey hunters use a wide variety of mouth calls to lure in their prey, and picking the right one can be the difference between success and failure. There are many factors to consider when choosing a mouth call, such as the type of turkey you’re hunting, the terrain, and the weather conditions.
Once you’ve selected a few mouth calls that you think will work well for your hunting situation, it’s time to test them out. The best way to do this is to set up a mock Turkey hunt, using a decoy and calling in real turkeys. This will give you a good idea of how the call sounds to a turkey, and how effective it is at attracting them.
Top 10 Best Turkey Mouth Calls
Details of Best Turkey Mouth Calls
- Hook Hunter 2" with Ghost Cut. Uses little air and great for Kee Kee and Purrs
- Premium Gauge Reeds and precision hand made cuts
- Custom Designed by Combining over 100 Years of Experience
- Real and Unique pitches that even the wisest ol' tom can't resist
- Hook Hunter SHARP with Spike Cut Most Universal Hook Hunter Call
- 3 TURKEY MOUTH CALL PACK INCLUDES - Tru-Hype - 3 Reed Inverted Batwing, React - 3 Reed inverted Combo Cut, Long Spur - 3 Reed Inverted Batwing
- FOOLPROOF TURKEY CALL - Whether you're a beginner or a pro hunter, these mouth calls make deep-rich seductive hen sounds with excellent volume. Using very little air and expertise, even the new turkey hunter can utilize these expert calls.
- CUSTOM DESIGN - The Esh Custom Calls team experienced the wild turkey calls in many states and designed their own line of high-end reed hunting mouth calls for turkeys that help you consistently bag your gobbler.
- USE LITTLE AIR - Premium gage 3-reed calls design for those who want to blow with little effort and less air. The perfect turkey diaphragm call for kee-kees and clucks in either spring or the more elusive fall season.
- ABOUT US - Esh Custom Calls was founded from a passion for hunting the elusive wild turkeys. Each call is carved to the fraction of an inch, sealed in a lifetime sealer, hand assembled and hand tested to give you a hunting call that sounds like a real turkey. Fill your tags quicker this season with a masterpiece from Esh Custom Calls.
- The Hunter Specialties Dia Tky Prmflx Raspy Old Hen is 2 Ultra-thin reeds with double split top reed
- Most popular H. S. Strut turkey diaphragm - produces raspy yelps to soft Calls
- Features green reed accents
- Premium flex frame with Infinity latex for comfort, consistency and durability
- Easiest to blow diaphragms on the market
- Primos Hunting is the leader in the design and manufacturing of game calls for elk, deer, turkey, predator and waterfowl. Our commitment in game calls -- to make great products built by hunters, for hunters
- Turkey call has 3 reed bat cut design, Lucy is the perfect choice for “connecting” with a longbeard
- From the loud and rowdy to the soft and sweet, there is a lady in the Hen House that fits the calling. Every Hen House has a durable yet flexible plastic frame for superior mouth fit with great comeback or memory after each use
- Produces excellent soft tree yelps all the way to aggressive cutting
- Great cutter call
- Raspy yelps
- Three latex reeds with bat cut in top Reed
- Three latex reeds
- Package length: 6.858 cm
- Package width: 7.62 cm
- Package height: 2.032 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
- Turkey mouth call: 3 reeds with batwing cut with great range from soft to loud, clean to raspy. Making realistic hen cuts, yelps, clucks and purrs, to lure those gobblers to their final resting place.
- For every turkey hunter: This turkey diaphragm call can be used by rookies, weekend warriors and seasoned pros alike. It is easier for those with experience but is also a great turkey call to learn on.
- Design: Created by craftsman in the USA who have a passion for Turkey Hunting and who are eager to help you successfully fill your tag and your dinner serving plate.
- To use: Place the Turkey Call in your mouth, with "Strut Commander" facing up. Make a hissing noise. To create the back-end of the mouth call, drop your jaw, you will hear a break in the noise. Continue this repeatedly to make a yelp.
- MUST HAVE: When it's time to head to the turkey woods make sure you have one of Strut Commander's mouth calls in your vest to help you bag your next gobbler.
- Contains the new Hyper Hammer, Bladed V, and Chisel Cutter
- The “Hyper Hammer” designed by WoodHaven’s Mike Pentecost is a 3 reed call (top Ninja Red over two proph reeds). The “Hyper Hammer” is designed with a brand new combination of cuts featuring both a “Ghost Cut” and a “Hammer Cut” which offer an incredible turkey sound
- The “Blade V” is a three reed call (black top over two reeds of natural) designed by Scott Ellis. The thickness and side stretch, coupled with the very unique V cut allows the caller to obtain a very distinct high low, two note yelp with a raspy back end
- “Chisel Cutter”, designed by Billy Yargus, is a three reed call (top Ninja Red over two proph reeds) that features a “Cutter/Hammer Combo” style cut in opposite corners. The “Chisel Cutter” is extremely easy to blow with great versatility.
- The Elite Three 3 Pack
- one latex reed and two super-thin prophylactic reeds with tuning fork cut in top reed
- includes two reed separators
- signature series calls wp1 will primos
- Sport type: Hunting
- One Latex Reed and Two Super-Thin Prophylactic Reeds with Tuning Fork Cut in Top Reed
- Made in United States
- Product Type :SPORTING GOODS
- Package Dimension :3.0 cm x 9.5 cm x 21.7 cm
- Package Weight :0.16 kg
Benefits of Best Turkey Mouth Calls:
The benefits of the best turkey mouth calls are many and varied. Perhaps the most important benefit is that they are very effective at attracting turkeys. This is because they produce a sound that is very similar to the call of a real turkey. This means that you are more likely to get the attention of a wild turkey, which can be very difficult to do otherwise.
Another benefit of these calls is that they are relatively easy to use. You don’t need to be an experienced hunter or caller to use them effectively. Even if you’ve never used a mouth call before, you should be able to get the hang of it quickly.
Finally, the best turkey mouth calls are usually very affordable. This means that you won’t have to spend a lot of money to get your hands on one. You may even be able to find a good quality call for less than $20.
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right size of turkey mouth call for you. The size of the turkey’s mouth, the hardness of the skin on the roof of the mouth, and the size of the calling track are just a few considerations. However, one of the most important factors is the level of experience you have with using mouth calls. If you are a beginner, it is best to start with a small, medium, or even large call. If you have experience with using mouth calls, you can choose a smaller call for more control and a larger call for more volume.
Turkey mouth calls are an essential tool for hunters looking to attract their prey. The design of the best turkey mouth call is important for two reasons: first, to create a convincing sound that will attract the turkey, and second, to be comfortable to use. A good design will take into account the size and shape of the hunter’s mouth, as well as the type of wood or other material used to create the call. The best turkey mouth calls are those that are easy to use and produce a realistic sound.
Ease of Use:
There are a few factors that can make a turkey mouth call easy or difficult to use. The first is the type of call. Some mouth calls are easier to use than others. The second is the user’s experience. A beginner may have more difficulty using a mouth call than someone who is more experienced. The third is the environment. If it is windy, for example, it may be more difficult to use a mouth call.
There are many reasons to love turkey mouth calls, but one of the best is their convenience. They are small and lightweight, so you can easily carry them in your pocket or pack. And since they make very little noise, you can use them without worrying about scaring away your prey.
Turkey mouth calls are some of the most durable calls on the market. Made from high-quality materials, they are built to last through years of use. Whether you are a casual caller or a diehard hunter, these calls will stand up to the elements and continue to perform season after season.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. What are the dimensions of a best turkey mouth calls?
2. What is a best turkey mouth calls made of?
3. How much does a best turkey mouth calls weigh?
4. Which best turkey mouth calls is the best?
5. What warranty does a best turkey mouth calls have?
6. How much does a best turkey mouth calls cost?
Overall, the best turkey mouth calls will vary depending on the individual. However, some of the calls that are generally considered to be the best include the WoodHaven Custom Calls Lil’ Gunner Mouth Call, the Primos Hook Up Magnetic Turkey Mouth Call, and the Hunters Specialties H.S. Strut Turkey Mouth Call.
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.