There are a lot of USB testers on the market, but finding the best one can be tough. This is because there are so many different features and options that you need to consider. However, we have done the research for you and have found the best USB testers that you can buy.
The first USB tester on our list is the Anker PowerIQ 2.0. This USB tester is great because it can charge any device at its maximum speed. It also has a smart LED display that shows you the charging status and the current, voltage, and capacity.
The second USB tester on our list is the UniTEST incoming USB tester. This USB tester is great for testing incoming USB ports for data integrity and compatibility. It also has a built-in LED that shows you the connection status.
The last USB tester on our list is the IOCrest USB 3.0 tester. This USB tester is great for testing the transfer speed of USB 3.0 devices. It has a large LED display that shows you the transfer rate in real-time.
So, these are the best USB testers that you can buy. They all have their own unique features and benefits that make them the best in their own way.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
When shopping for the best USB tester, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the different features that are important to you. Some testers will have more features than others, so it’s important to find one that has the features you need. Secondly, consider the price. Some testers are more expensive than others, but the price should be relative to the features offered. Finally, consider the reviews. There are many reviews available online from people who have purchased USB testers, so be sure to read them before making your final decision.
How We Pick & Test:
We take a variety of factors into account when picking and testing the best USB tester. We consider the pricing, features, design, and overall performance of each tester. We also read customer reviews to get a sense of what real-world users think of the testers.
Once we have a shortlist of the best USB testers, we put them through a rigorous testing process. We test for things like accuracy, ease of use, and build quality. We also pay close attention to the results of each test, so we can determine which USB tester is the best of the bunch.
Top 10 Best Usb Tester
Details of Best Usb Tester
- 【Multiple detection functions of USB C Tester】USB C Tester can monitor the voltage,current,power,resistance,power,capacity,temperature of Micro-usb Cable/USB C Cable/usb a to usb c Cable/USB C/USB A device,charging time,Test Group and fast charging.Check the performance of USB C/USB A charger and USB C Cable/usb a to usb c Cable (charging speed and quality). It can also be used to find the maximum current of wireless chargers and test the capacity and power of power banks.
- 【IPS Color Display Screen】Provides 9 IPS color screen display interfaces, and the display interface is switched by buttons. USB Tester can detect data such as voltage, current, power, resistance, electricity, temperature, capacity, timing, fast charge, D/D-, V/V-, etc. It can also detect whether the charger, cable supports fast charging. (IPS HD color screen is clearer. Only the Screen rotation interface supports 180-degree flipping of the screen)
- 【Test Power Bank/Phone mAh】Test Power Bank, 2 clicks to clear the Tester mAh data, fully charge the power bank, discharge quickly with Load, "Cap" will show how much mAh Capacity the Power bank has. Multiply by 90%. Test the phone, the phone is fully charged, 3 clicks to clear the Tester WH data, the battery is exhausted, WH/3.75=mAh Capacity x 1000 x 90%=close to cell phone battery capacity (Power bank battery same)
- 【Test charger voltage and current】Support USB A Charger, USB C Charger. Connect Load, adjust the current to the charger support current, if the tester shows that the voltage and current match the charger support current, the quality of the charger is excellent, otherwise the quality of the charger is not good.
- 【Test cable voltage and current】Support testing Micro-usb cable, usb a to usb c Cable, usb c to usb c Cable. Use a charger with excellent quality after testing, insert the cable, connect the load to test the voltage and current of the cable, if the tester The displayed voltage and current are in line with the current supported by the charger, the cable quality is excellent, and the charging speed is fast; otherwise, the cable quality is not good, and the charging speed is slow.
- UPGRADED MULTIFUNCTIONAL USB C POWER METER: Detects the charging status and process of your USB-enabled or type c-enabled devices. Supports QC3.0, QC2.0 and BC1.2. A Must Gadget checks the charging performance (charging speed and quality) of the output wall/car/solar panel chargers and USB charging cables. It can be also used to find the highest current of the Wireless Charger, and test capacity and electric energy of power bank.
- PROFESSIONAL SAFETY GUARD: Featured with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, low energy protection and alarm system. This upgraded USB Type C tester can detect safety and maximally protect the appliances from damaging. It will cut off output automatically and alarm by sound, while it will save data when power off suddenly.
- MULTIPLE COLOR SCREEN DISPLAY MODES: New upgraded version offers 8 LCD main color screen display interfaces, allowing switching the display interface by pressing the key. With the new interface settings, this instrument can monitor voltage, current, capacity, electric quantity, power, load impedance, D+/D- voltage and other data of USB.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION: Thanks to the PD protocol quick charging mode measurement technology, this new multimeter supports the updated iPhone X mobile phone. (Support iphone 8 / 8P / iPhone Xs quick charging, 29W power, 5V3A / 9V3A / 12V2.5A / 15V2A). It also can be applied to test other type C devices, Compatible With Galaxy S10/S9/Note 10 +, ChromeBookPixel, OnePlus and More.
- EVERSAME PROMISE: We have always believed that a stable and continuously improve product quality. We trust our products and we offer worry-free 18-month. For any reason you are unsatisfied with our product, just feel free to contact support for exchange or refund. WHAT WE PROVIDE: 1X USB Tester. (Note: If the USB Tester doesn’t display any parameters, please insert the small adapter being sent with the package into the side hole on the USB Tester, to trigger the PD Charging Function. )
- Multi-function tester: Real-time detection of the state of charge, voltage, current, capacity, electricity, power, equivalent impedance, temperature and other indicators of electrical appliances at a glance. Measuring voltage: 3.7V-30V; measuring current: 0-4A. The tester is widely used in the quality inspection of 3C digital peripheral products, and is the first choice for digital 3C digital game enthusiasts and electronic enthusiasts
- Fast charging identification, widely compatible: AT24 supports QC2.0, QC3.0, i Phone 2.4A/2.1A/1A/0.5A, Andriod DCP, fast charging protocol identification, allowing you to know the charging status of your phone anytime, anywhere
- Power-off storage, data guaranteed: AT34 has a power-off storage function, which can store capacity and power data when the mobile power supply is powered off, which is convenient for subsequent viewing and facilitates the measurement of the capacity and power of the mobile power supply. Note: Other USB testers without power-down storage function cannot test capacity and power
- 4-digit accuracy, more accurate measurement; measure load equivalent impedance and power; thermometer function, free switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit: using high-precision thermistor sensor; USB 3.0 interface: compatible with USB 2.0, support high current test, support USB3.0 Interface mobile hard disk and U disk test. Adopt 0.96-inch IPS high-definition color LCD screen, 160-degree wide viewing angle, high brightness and long service life
- Measure the quality of the charger: connect the same load, compare no-load and load, the larger the voltage drop, the worse the charger capacity and quality; the voltage drop is not obvious or the voltage rises (leisure loss compensation function). The better the load capacity, the better the quality
- High PrColor screen - 8 interfaces - Support USB, Type-C, DC5.5, micro USB. It can measure the voltage and current changes during the operation/charging process of various DC inverters such as mobile phones, notebooks, desk lamps, routers, set-top boxes, etcracy display. Its measurement accuracy reaches 0.00001.
- Wide Applications：With the USB tester, you are able to test notebooks, car emergency power supplies, routers and other DC products, monitoring current, voltage, power, capacity, power and other state of charge in real time.
- The tester and mobile phone enable to realize APP. And charging status, various measurement data & graph can be transmitted and viewed on your phone. You can switch different measurement interfaces by pressing the button.
- Multi Functions：Functions include screen flip, fast charge recognition, energy capacity detection, temperature measurement, accuracy measurement, two-way current measurement and other data tests(temperature probe is not included).
- Safety Protection：Featured with over-voltage protection, over-current protection, low-voltage protection, charging time setting and auto-off function, the meter can detect safely and maximally protect the appliances from damaging.
- 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 3A (USB-A); 3 to 20V DC; Current: 0.05 to 5A (USB-C)
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A or USB-C ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports
- Store and recall up to 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL】: Support quick charger recognition; data wire resistance value testing; QC2.0/QC3.0, Voltage/Current/Power Detection; data store; cable impedance measurement. Allows you to check the charging performance of the output wall/car/solar panel chargers and USB charging cables. It can be also used to find the highest current of the Wireless Charger, and test capacity and electric energy of power bank.
- 【WIDE RANGE APPILCATION】: Widely used in the quality inspection of digital devices with Micro USB and Type C peripheral. Great for testing and getting real draw ratings on various chargers and equipment, such as PC/Laptop/Desktop Computer/Mobile Phone/Power Bank/Charger/Discharge Load/Car Charger/Cable. With this tester, you can see clearly what was happening when charging various USB devices, ranging from iPhones, to Tablets and batteries.
- 【BRIGHT COLOR DISPLAY INTERFACE】: 1. Measurement Main Interface 2. Quick Charge Identification Interface 3. Data Recording Interface 4. Wire Group Impedance Measurement Interface 5. Voltage Graphing Interface 6.Current Graphing Interface 7. Settings Interface. Voltage measuring range 4.5-24V; current measuring range 0-3A.
- 【UNBEATABLE DESIGN】: 1.44'' LCD display with screen display rotating function design; 4 operating buttons and 5 connected ports. Plug robust coating with the gold-plated USB contacts can resist scratch, stain and damage. (Note: If the screen doesn't function or turn on/off frequently while it's connected to the power supply, please flip the connector of the USB C Cable to confirm if it can work correctly. For energy-saving, the lights on the screen will go off after 30s.)
- Important Warm Reminder: The bundle contains a single-sided protocol design USB Tester (no Bluetooth) and a reversible 50cm ultra-durable nylon braided USB type C to Type C cable. AS the tester is the one sided protocol design, if the display does not light up, please try to flip the Type C cable and try again. Eversame Promise to stand behind our products and provide a hassle-free 24-month warranty in case of product defects and friendly customer service.
- 【7 Modes Display Monitor】 DROK USB Tester is equipped with digital color LED display screen, which can be switched between 7 display modes. This multimeter can be used to measure voltage, current, power, capacity. Through the 7 modes, you can clearly see the voltage, current, capacity and power during charging. Only one button to switch the display mode, simple and handy.
- 【Dual USB Output】 This item is equipped with USB-A input and dual USB 2.0 output. The output ports support PD QC 3.0 fast charge protocol. This meter can auto identify the fast charge protocol, which can charge your mobile device among 3.6V to 12V 3A. Output Ⅰ can be used for device charging and data transfer, and output Ⅱ can only be used for charging.
- 【Multifunction】 DROK USB detector can be used for capacity checking, capacity clear, over voltage, under voltage, over current and short circuit alarm, which is easy to test the power, quality and know the health condition of your device chargers or USB cables.
- 【Easy to Use】 The multimeter only has one button. Once you plug in the meter, you can test the parameter you want. The button can switch 7 modes display——VA(Voltage & Current), C(Capacity), P(Power), VA+C, VA+P, C+P, VA+C+P.
- 【Application】 DROK USB Meter can be used for the devices between 3.2-30V and 0-5A. You can use this for 5V 9V 12V 24V 30V solar panel, power bank, battery charger, phone charger, USB able.
- USB Color Display Tester can monitor Voltage, Current, Capacity, Electric Quanity, Power,Temperature,Load Impedance, D+/D- Voltage, Charging Time and other data of USB, and supports Qualcomm QC3.0 compatible QC2.0, Bc1.2, and Apple 2.4A and other protocol quick charging voltage ranges, support OTG fucntion.8192 Pixel TFT Color Display ,Two in one measurement of USB and Type C.Timed charging sound reminder and full charge sound reminder.When the power is > 0.5W, the time will be calculated!
- 1.USB-C male head replacement cost of copper pin contact plug better, tighter current data more reliable. 2.The screen 180 degrees flip display settings function, to adapt to some chargers using inverted display as a positive display. 3.the OTG protocol of Type-C can open the OTG digital function by inserting a random embedded Android switch head in the upper left corner of Android line.
- 4.The interface settings such as overvoltage, low voltage, overcurrent, backlight time, etc., and switch to the corresponding interface at the short button at the front desk, set up by adding double or three strokes. 5.The built-in PD protocol can open the Type-C interface with the PD protocol's intelligent charger unloaded power output display, so as to facilitate aging and testing. 6.The PD protocol quick charging mode measurement.
- 7. the built-in PD protocol can open the Type-C interface with the PD protocol's intelligent charger unloaded power output display, so as to facilitate aging and testing. 8.the PD protocol quick charging mode measurement that supports the updated apple X mobile phone. (support iphone 8 / 8P / apple X / MacBook quick charging, 29W power, 5V3A / 9V3A / 12V2.5A / 15V2A)
- Note: 1. This is no communication version. 2. PC software support PC window(Win 7 and above) and Android Phone(Android 5.0 and above, support 12 kinds language(Chinese, English, Russia and so on), When it is connected to the Type-c charger alone, it will not be displayed if the device is not connected. The Type-c interface cannot be displayed if it is connected to the PD power supply alone. It needs to be connected to the mobile phone charger for normal output
- A simple little diagnostic tool.Functions well to monitor battery charging status. Shows volts supplied and amps drawn. Answered a few questions of your own as to why some devices charged better than others
- Great little digital multimeter for testing voltage/amps output and power draw for usb-driven devices. Easy to read, helps identify which chargers put out the most charging current.This does do the trick for trouble shooting
- This foolproof usb meter has been a real benefit in sorting phones, cables and wall warts adapters into how well they are working for each of these apple devices.Are they capable of supplying adequate power
- A very handy USB power monitor to have around for checking both Vdc and the current a USB device would draw with re-charging and go to zero when fully charged
- Unlike other USB multimeter, which displays voltage and current in alternate mode and you have to wait for the other mode. This device displays both voltage and current simultaneously!
- What is it: it is a USB intelligent temperature control electronic load; with high power, high current, high voltage and intelligent control features.
- Easy Opeartion: set the load to resume normal operation manually or automatically after releasing the protection condition; can freely set the boot state to be on or off by default; 4-bit led digital display; check the load voltage value / current value / power value; intelligent temperature control cooling fan; Precision adjustable potentiometer; Over-voltage protection / overpower protection / over temperature protection.
- Protection Function: OVP overvoltage protection (25V-30V overvoltage protection, digital display OVP, permanent damage after more than 30V); OPP over-power protection (load temperature is greater than 80 °C, the device stops working, digital display OTP); OTP over-temperature protection (power greater than 25W, equipment stops working, digital display OPP).
- Application: can provide 4A, 25V, 25W (3 values can not used over range) constant current test discharge task. The friendly human-computer interface and excellent performance indicators can meet the diverse testing needs. It is suitable for measuring the output current capability of the charger, using the bulk aging test of the charger factory, and measuring the quality of the Micro USB charging cable and the Type-C charging cable.
- Note: the usb tester module has no reverse connection protection, the input polarity cannot be reversed, otherwise the product is permanently damaged and cannot be repaired.
Benefits of Best Usb Tester:
One of the best features of a USB tester is its portability. You can easily take it with you on the go and use it to test the USB ports on any computer you come across. Another great feature is its compatibility with all types of USB devices. This means that you can use it to test both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 devices. Additionally, most USB testers come with a built-in display that makes it easy to see the results of your tests.
The best USB tester is one that is able to accurately test the voltage and current of a USB device. It should also be able to test the speed of the device and the data transfer rate. The device should be small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and be easy to use.
Finding the best USB tester can be tricky because there are so many different types and brands on the market. However, by taking into account your specific needs, you can narrow down the choices and find the perfect tester for you. There are four main factors to consider when choosing a USB tester: speed, accuracy, portability, and price.
Speed is important if you need to test a large number of devices in a short period of time. Accuracy is crucial if you need to ensure that the data you’re transferring is correct. Portability is key if you need to be able to take your tester with you on the go. And finally, price is a consideration for everyone.
The best USB tester for you will be the one that meets your specific needs in all four of these categories. By taking the time to find the perfect tester, you can ensure that your USB devices are functioning properly and that your data is transferred accurately.
Ease of Use:
This best usb tester is very easy to use. You just need to connect the tester to your computer’s USB port and then open the software. The software will automatically detect the tester and show you the current status of the tester.
As the name suggests, a best usb tester is a testers that is used to test the quality of USB cables. There are many ways to test the quality of a USB cable, but using a best usb tester is the most convenient way. It is also the most accurate way to test the quality of a USB cable.
A good usb tester should be durable and last a long time. It should also be able to withstand heavy use and be able to work in all types of environments.
Frequently Ask Questions:
1. After testing, what display will it be?
After testing, there will be a real-time display of the test result on the screen.
2. Will it be a certain range after testing?
The display will have red, yellow and green lights to indicate the normal, weak, broken status of the tested device, so you can categorize the storage of goods to avoid the situation of goods next to the non-good goods.
3. Can usb tester take hdmi to USB C?
HDMI to USB C is only Stable HDMI Output from any compatible USB-C device. USB-C devices that comply with the USB 3.1 Power Delivery Specification will also be fully compatible.
If you are in the market for a USB tester, the best one to buy is the goalzero USB tester. It is a reliable product that will allow you to test the voltage and current of your USB devices. It is also very affordable, making it a great value for the money.
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.