There are a lot of different wasp sprays on the market, so it can be hard to know which one to choose. However, we believe that the best wasp spray is the Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer. This spray is incredibly effective at killing wasps and hornets, and it also has a long reach so you can target them even if they’re in hard-to-reach places. Plus, it has a convenient spray trigger so you can easily target the wasps and hornets.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
If you’re looking for the best wasp spray, there are a few things you’ll want to consider. First, what is the active ingredient? Second, how long does the spray last? Third, how long does it take to work? Fourth, is it safe for animals and children? Finally, does it have a good reputation?
How We Pick & Test:
We put together a list of the best wasp sprays based on expert and user reviews. We also looked at the features of each product to find the ones that are most user-friendly. To test the wasp sprays, we sprayed them on wasps and observed how long it took for the wasps to die. We also looked at the range of the sprays and how easy they are to use.
Top 10 Best Wasp Spray
Details of Best Wasp Spray
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars.
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest.
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Water-based formula eliminates the nest.
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground, allowing you to stand a safe distance from the wasp or hornet nest
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames, and other outdoor areas
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active
- Insects killed: kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray: stand a safe distance from the Nest while treating
- Eliminates the nest: wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Powerful spray: kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- When to apply: Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
- Product Type :Lab Supply
- Package Dimensions :11.0" L X8.5" W X12.0" H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :18.4Lbs
- CRC trigger provides a dense accurate spray that will reach over 20 feet to drench harmful insects and their nests
- Safe on most plastics
- Extension tube doubles as a locking mechanism under trigger to prevent inadvertent spray of product
- High dielectric strength of 47600 V
- Material Safety Data Label (MSD[L]) right on the can – a CRC exclusive
- BLANKETING FOAM: Foaming aerosol kills listed insects by contact.
- UP TO 20 FOOT JET SPRAY: Treat the nest from a distance.
- CONTROLS WASPS AND HORNETS: Designed to kill wasps, hornets, mud daubers, yellow jackets and other listed insects.
- USE OUTDOORS: Focus spray on the nest at sunset when insects are least active.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back.
- Kills the entire nest
- Sprays up to 22 feet
- Kills wasps & hornets on contact
- Residual action kills new wasps and hornets returning to nest
- Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer, 17.5 OZ (Pack - 3)
- KILLS BY CONTACT. Proven to work and easy to use, this aerosol spray is designed for quick kill and fast knockdown of wasps. With a 15 feet long distance jet spray, it kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. Also treats open-faced hives.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME AND OUTDOOR AREAS. This versatile wasp, hornet, and yellow jacket control spray can be used throughout outside areas like porches, patios, decks, playscapes, and more.
- SAFE AROUND KIDS AND PETS WHEN USED AS DIRECTED. Safe to use as needed throughout outdoor areas around kids, pets, and your loved ones, when used as directed, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate stinging insects and treat open hive nests.
- PLANT POWERED AND PROVEN EFFECTIVE. Powered by steam-distilled natural essential oils of lemongrass and geraniol, this spray is a safe alternative to commonly-used sprays you may have in your garage or shed that contain questionable ingredients you may have in your garage or shed. No artificial colors or fragrances.
- EASY-TO-USE AND U.S.A. MADE*.Use this spray to kill annoying stinging bugs when and where you see them. This powerfully effective bug spray is propelled by CO2 USA made* and powered by plant-based active ingredients. *with U.S. and global components.
- FAST KNOCKDOWN: Kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers
- JET SPRAY: This product reaches nests up to 20 feet away
- ELIMINATES THE NEST: SpectracidePRO Wasp and Hornet Killer kills the entire nest and kills returning wasps and hornets for up to 4 weeks
- OUTDOOR USE ONLY: Dielectric breakdown voltage of 47, 300 volts
- WHEN TO APPLY: Apply at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active
Benefits of Best Wasp Spray:
One of the best features of wasp spray is its ability to kill wasps on contact. This is a great way to quickly eliminate wasps from your home without having to deal with the hassle of trying to capture them. Another great feature of wasp spray is that it can be used to keep wasps away from areas where they are not welcome. Simply spraying the perimeter of your home or yard can help to keep wasps at bay.
The size of a wasp spray can vary depending on the brand. Some wasp sprays can be as small as 6 ounces, while others can be up to 18 ounces.
There are many different types of wasp spray available on the market, but the best one to use depends on the specific situation. If you have a small wasp nest that is not close to your home, then a standard wasp spray should be fine. If the nest is close to your home or you have a large nest, then you may want to consider using a stronger wasp spray. There are also wasp sprays available that are specifically designed to kill the queen wasp, which will help to get rid of the nest faster.
Ease of Use:
The best wasp spray is one that is easy to use. It should have clear instructions on how to mix the solution and how to apply it. The spray should be easy to reach and the nozzle should be easy to operate.
Pest control is very important in order to live a comfortable life. Wasp spray is one of the most convenient products that can be used to control pests. It is easy to use and can be stored easily.
The best wasp spray is designed to be durable and last a long time. It is made with high quality materials and is designed to withstand the elements. It is also made to be used over and over again.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Q. Which is the best wasp spray for killing wasps?
As per my knowledge and experience, the Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer Insecticide is the best wasp spray for killing wasps. I have personally used it and found it to be very effective. Moreover, its performance is backed by positive customer reviews and a positive reputation.
Q. Does wasp spray available in market kill bees?
Most of the wasp sprays available in the market contain insecticides that kill bees along with wasps. However, there are also bee-specific insecticides available in the market. Therefore, check the features of Bee Aware Wasp Repellent spray before purchasing it.
To conclude, I can say that wasp spray is an effective means of controlling wasps at home. You just have to choose the right spray that is safe to use and which provides you with the desired results of killing a wasp. Please let me know if you have a recommendation of your own!
The best wasp spray is the one that is most effective at killing wasps. There are many different brands and types of wasp spray on the market, so it is important to read the label carefully to make sure it is effective against wasps. Some sprays are designed to kill only certain types of wasps, so it is important to choose the right one for your needs.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.