There are a variety of wasp sprays on the market, so it is important to choose the one that best suits your needs. If you are looking for a wasp spray that is effective and easy to use, consider the following products.
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Things to Consider:
Before purchasing a wasp spray, there are a few things to consider. The first is the size of the area that needs to be sprayed. Some wasp sprays are designed for small areas, while others are meant for larger areas. The second thing to consider is the type of wasp spray. There are two types of waspsprays: aeros and pros. Consumable wasp sprays are safe for humans and animals to consume, while pros are not. The third thing to consider is the price. Wasp sprays can range in price from a few dollars to over a hundred dollars. Finally, consider the ingredients in the wasp spray. Some wasp sprays contain chemicals that may be harmful to humans or animals.
How We Pick & Test:
Before we pick and test wasp sprays, we take into account different factors. Some of these include the wasp spray’s ingredients, how long it takes for the spray to work, and how much coverage the spray provides. We also consider any potential side effects of the wasp spray. Once we have all of this information, we compare different wasp sprays and pick the one that we believe is the best overall.
Top 10 Best Wasp Sprays
Details of Best Wasp Sprays
- Insects killed: kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray: stand a safe distance from the Nest while treating
- Eliminates the nest: wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Powerful spray: kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- When to apply: Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars.
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest.
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Water-based formula eliminates the nest.
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground, allowing you to stand a safe distance from the wasp or hornet nest
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames, and other outdoor areas
- BLANKETING FOAM: Foaming aerosol kills listed insects by contact.
- UP TO 20 FOOT JET SPRAY: Treat the nest from a distance.
- CONTROLS WASPS AND HORNETS: Designed to kill wasps, hornets, mud daubers, yellow jackets and other listed insects.
- USE OUTDOORS: Focus spray on the nest at sunset when insects are least active.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back.
- Product Type :Lab Supply
- Package Dimensions :11.0" L X8.5" W X12.0" H
- Country Of Origin :United States
- Package Weight :18.4Lbs
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active
- Foam spray coats nests for complete kill
- Powerful jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Water based formula
- Spray nest at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active
- Kills the entire nest
- Sprays up to 22 feet
- Kills wasps & hornets on contact
- Residual action kills new wasps and hornets returning to nest
- Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer, 17.5 OZ (Pack - 3)
- Professional grade aerosol spray can adapter is designed for use with any American standard threaded extension pole (sold separately). Avoid the risk of falling off of a ladder or climbing on the roof.
- It is perfect for quickly and conveniently spraying or dusting stinging insects such as wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets and is a favorite tool among professional pest control technicians.
- Getting aerosols out and away from your person minimizes the chance of getting overspray in eyes or on skin, and creates less mess on your siding. It also reduces your chances of getting stung.
- Versatile product that can be used with a variety of aerosol spray cans, certain powder dusters, and the Gotcha spray bottle for multiple applications around the house, office, or just about anywhere.
- Quality made in the USA. The 140 plus degrees of adjustable angle and 18 foot diamond braided pull cord allow you to quickly and easily access roof eaves and other hard to reach areas.
- CRC trigger provides a dense accurate spray that will reach over 20 feet to drench harmful insects and their nests
- Safe on most plastics
- Extension tube doubles as a locking mechanism under trigger to prevent inadvertent spray of product
- High dielectric strength of 47600 V
- Material Safety Data Label (MSD[L]) right on the can – a CRC exclusive
Benefits of Best Wasp Sprays:
Assuming you are looking for wasp repellent:
There are many brands and types of wasp spray available on the market. Some are designed to kill wasps on contact, while others are made to simply repel them. In general, wasp repellent is more effective and longer lasting than wasp killer. When choosing a wasp spray, be sure to read the label carefully to determine which type of wasp spray you are purchasing.
Best wasp sprays come in a variety of sizes, but the most popular size is the 3.5 ounce size. This size is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket, but is also large enough to provide a good amount of coverage.
The best wasp spray will be designed to be easy to use and effective at repelling wasps. It will have a trigger mechanism that makes it easy to spray and a nozzle that can be adjusted to create a fine mist. The spray should be able to reach wasps that are hiding in crevices and hard-to-reach places.
Ease of Use:
There are a variety of wasp sprays available on the market, but not all of them are created equal. Some wasp sprays are more effective than others, and some are easier to use. When choosing a wasp spray, be sure to read the label carefully to see if it is the right one for your needs. The best wasp sprays are those that are easy to use and effective at killing wasps.
When you are looking for a wasp spray, you want one that is going to be convenient for you to use. You do not want to have to worry about getting stung by a wasp while you are trying to spray them. The best wasp sprays will be easy to use and will not require you to get close to the wasps. You should also look for a spray that is easy to carry with you so that you can use it when you need to.
While there are many different wasp sprays on the market, not all of them are created equal. When it comes to durability, you want to make sure you choose a spray that will last. The best wasp sprays are made with high-quality ingredients that can stand up to the elements. They also have a long shelf life, so you can be sure they will be effective for many months to come.
Frequently Ask Questions:
The best wasp sprays are those that are safe to use around children and pets, and that are effective at killing wasps and preventing them from coming back. Some of the best sprays contain natural ingredients like cedar oil, which is safe for people and animals but is effective at killing wasps. Other good sprays contain synthetic pesticides, which are also effective but may be more harmful to people and animals.
Last update on 2022-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.